MSOP replayer file

• bah22
      bah22
      Coach
      Coach
      Hello guys,
      In order to improve my game i upload second half of MSOP #12 and i would like to know your opinion about my play. Now as i can see it i play it pretty nitty and should have steal more. Anyway...pls give me your feedback.

File:
      http://www.mediafire.com/?r=ofnyh

P.S. I am not sure if this is the proper way to upload the file. Hopefully you will download it! If not please help me out how to upload it!
  • 5 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      I couldn't download :f_cry: can you please use megaupload or rapidshare usually they say how to upload a file and it's pretty easy
    • ChoChikun
      ChoChikun
      Bronze

P.S. I am not sure if this is the proper way to upload the file. Hopefully you will download it! If not please help me out how to upload it!
      Try this:
      http://www.gutshot.com/hand-replayer.php
    • bah22
      bah22
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      I couldn't download :f_cry: can you please use megaupload or rapidshare usually they say how to upload a file and it's pretty easy
      Try this one:
      http://rapidshare.com/files/243766558/MSOP.xml.html
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      ok, going to give my fishy opinion again :) on the things I would have done diferent

#3 2:club: 2:diamond: Open raise > openlimp from sb , unless he is quite agresive and will 3bet light or float any flop , it would get ugly then
      #21 5:club: 9:spade: were you planning to limp and bet any flop? if he is passive it's a nice idea, but then the first hand was better to raise imo
      #27 Q:spade: T:hearts: too early to be raising that
      #49 A:club: K:diamond: mp1 was very active and maybe the 3better picked up on that. finally I don't think I would ever fold AKo with that stacksize
      #116 T:diamond: T:spade: hmm I think 3bet all in preflop is better than calling to avoid playing the hand oop
      #137 K:spade: 9:spade: steal raise, keep the pressure on :D
      #184 Q:diamond: J:spade: too early to raise that hand, utg+1 and QJo ...
      #189 A:heart: K:heart: snap call and don't chat about it :D
      #196 A:spade: T:diamond: maybe is too loose but I reshove because it's the very active player pushing with a very small stack so I think AT is decently ahead of his range + only one of the players behind you can really hurt you if he wakes up with a monster
      #229 3:spade: 3:hearts: raise
      #321 Q:diamond: 8:diamond: I shove being that short Q8s is not such a bad hand and it's blue
      #325 5:heart: 5:spade: call and pray for a flip, you are soooo short there's not much time to do anything
      #329 J:spade: 7:diamond: you can't pay the blinds again, shove and pray
      #330 K:club: 6:heart: Kx is the nutzzzz ship it , same reason as J7o
      #335 K:spade: J:spade: either push or fold here, you can't call a resteal so I would shove directly because folding to a shove sucks there
      #336 6:diamond: 6:heart: ship it
      #342 7:heart: 6:spade: maybe it's too loose but you are first in on the cutoff . ship it
      #348 7:club: 3:diamond: any two cards shove for me , fight against blinding out even if that means pushing 73o

GG congrats on your deep run
    • bah22
      bah22
      Coach
      Coach
      TY for the reply!

My biggest mistake on the MTTs was to be tighter even weak than i shouldn't be. I had to push 66, 87, and call a push with 55 and hope for coinflip. KJs hand was tough cause the guy was usually tight and i was doubled up with 17BB and didn't want to risk it cause most of the times i am against AT-AK or at best 50 50 vs TT 99. About the raising with QJ UTG i have done it few times because my image was tight and most of the times this play works.
      Yesterday i played 40+4$ MTT with just around 100 people. I was shortstack for the most of the MTT but managed to pick my spots and played very good. Even tho i was against braindead -ROI guy HU and after some setup hands AJvsAA on ATTT9 board i was still doing good. This guy was pushing from time to time with 30BB on 6BB pot. Never had chance to catch him when i had a hand. Last hand he pushed preflop and i call with AJ. He has KJ and board AK3 T K...gg busted second! :f_cry: I deserved to win it but...FTP didn't want me to! :f_mad:
      Happy with my game! :f_grin: