This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

MSOP replayer file

• bah22
      bah22
      Platinum
      Hello guys,
      In order to improve my game i upload second half of MSOP #12 and i would like to know your opinion about my play. Now as i can see it i play it pretty nitty and should have steal more. Anyway...pls give me your feedback.

File:
      http://www.mediafire.com/?r=ofnyh

P.S. I am not sure if this is the proper way to upload the file. Hopefully you will download it! If not please help me out how to upload it!
  • 5 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      I couldn't download :f_cry: can you please use megaupload or rapidshare usually they say how to upload a file and it's pretty easy
    • ChoChikun
      ChoChikun
      Bronze

P.S. I am not sure if this is the proper way to upload the file. Hopefully you will download it! If not please help me out how to upload it!
      Try this:
      http://www.gutshot.com/hand-replayer.php
    • bah22
      bah22
      Platinum
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      I couldn't download :f_cry: can you please use megaupload or rapidshare usually they say how to upload a file and it's pretty easy
      Try this one:
      http://rapidshare.com/files/243766558/MSOP.xml.html
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      ok, going to give my fishy opinion again :) on the things I would have done diferent

#3 2:club: 2:diamond: Open raise > openlimp from sb , unless he is quite agresive and will 3bet light or float any flop , it would get ugly then
      #21 5:club: 9:spade: were you planning to limp and bet any flop? if he is passive it's a nice idea, but then the first hand was better to raise imo
      #27 Q:spade: T:hearts: too early to be raising that
      #49 A:club: K:diamond: mp1 was very active and maybe the 3better picked up on that. finally I don't think I would ever fold AKo with that stacksize
      #116 T:diamond: T:spade: hmm I think 3bet all in preflop is better than calling to avoid playing the hand oop
      #137 K:spade: 9:spade: steal raise, keep the pressure on :D
      #184 Q:diamond: J:spade: too early to raise that hand, utg+1 and QJo ...
      #189 A:heart: K:heart: snap call and don't chat about it :D
      #196 A:spade: T:diamond: maybe is too loose but I reshove because it's the very active player pushing with a very small stack so I think AT is decently ahead of his range + only one of the players behind you can really hurt you if he wakes up with a monster
      #229 3:spade: 3:hearts: raise
      #321 Q:diamond: 8:diamond: I shove being that short Q8s is not such a bad hand and it's blue
      #325 5:heart: 5:spade: call and pray for a flip, you are soooo short there's not much time to do anything
      #329 J:spade: 7:diamond: you can't pay the blinds again, shove and pray
      #330 K:club: 6:heart: Kx is the nutzzzz ship it , same reason as J7o
      #335 K:spade: J:spade: either push or fold here, you can't call a resteal so I would shove directly because folding to a shove sucks there
      #336 6:diamond: 6:heart: ship it
      #342 7:heart: 6:spade: maybe it's too loose but you are first in on the cutoff . ship it
      #348 7:club: 3:diamond: any two cards shove for me , fight against blinding out even if that means pushing 73o

GG congrats on your deep run
    • bah22
      bah22
      Platinum
      TY for the reply!

My biggest mistake on the MTTs was to be tighter even weak than i shouldn't be. I had to push 66, 87, and call a push with 55 and hope for coinflip. KJs hand was tough cause the guy was usually tight and i was doubled up with 17BB and didn't want to risk it cause most of the times i am against AT-AK or at best 50 50 vs TT 99. About the raising with QJ UTG i have done it few times because my image was tight and most of the times this play works.
      Yesterday i played 40+4$ MTT with just around 100 people. I was shortstack for the most of the MTT but managed to pick my spots and played very good. Even tho i was against braindead -ROI guy HU and after some setup hands AJvsAA on ATTT9 board i was still doing good. This guy was pushing from time to time with 30BB on 6BB pot. Never had chance to catch him when i had a hand. Last hand he pushed preflop and i call with AJ. He has KJ and board AK3 T K...gg busted second! :f_cry: I deserved to win it but...FTP didn't want me to! :f_mad:
      Happy with my game! :f_grin: