wow this site just gets better and better

• 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Congrats magpies,

PokerStrategy do occasionally award an extra starting capital to people on a random basis, congrats on being chosen.

888 Pacific are keen to receive feedback on their software from a user point of view so feel free to dropping your thoughts in the following thread.

Feedback on 888.com Pacific Poker and the Software

Good luck,

Bart
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I believe everyone got it;)
    • LetchLord
      LetchLord
      Bronze
      Originally posted by luitzen
      Everyone who have more than 888 PS points I guess? I'll be pushing hard to get to these 888 points by the 15th of July, but I don't believe I'll be able to make it. If there is a chance I can get this capital without reaching 888 PS points please let me know ;) :f_p:
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LetchLord
      Originally posted by luitzen
      Everyone who have more than 888 PS points I guess? I'll be pushing hard to get to these 888 points by the 15th of July, but I don't believe I'll be able to make it. If there is a chance I can get this capital without reaching 888 PS points please let me know ;) :f_p:
      The offer is for everyone, but only people with at least 888 points can make use of it.
    • michaelg5pro
      michaelg5pro
      Bronze
      I just joined Pacific some days ago without this Affil, but do not mind. It is a little anachronistic (but i like it more than 3d-crap like on PKR), the rake is fine, i dont like the traffic and their offer of games, so i would not play there for real anyway.

So how you get along? I remembered 2nd capital for an ipoker skin this spring - horrible times there.