This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

wow this site just gets better and better

• 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Congrats magpies,

PokerStrategy do occasionally award an extra starting capital to people on a random basis, congrats on being chosen.

888 Pacific are keen to receive feedback on their software from a user point of view so feel free to dropping your thoughts in the following thread.

Feedback on 888.com Pacific Poker and the Software

Good luck,

Bart
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I believe everyone got it;)
    • LetchLord
      LetchLord
      Bronze
      Originally posted by luitzen
      Everyone who have more than 888 PS points I guess? I'll be pushing hard to get to these 888 points by the 15th of July, but I don't believe I'll be able to make it. If there is a chance I can get this capital without reaching 888 PS points please let me know ;) :f_p:
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LetchLord
      Originally posted by luitzen
      Everyone who have more than 888 PS points I guess? I'll be pushing hard to get to these 888 points by the 15th of July, but I don't believe I'll be able to make it. If there is a chance I can get this capital without reaching 888 PS points please let me know ;) :f_p:
      The offer is for everyone, but only people with at least 888 points can make use of it.
    • michaelg5pro
      michaelg5pro
      Bronze
      I just joined Pacific some days ago without this Affil, but do not mind. It is a little anachronistic (but i like it more than 3d-crap like on PKR), the rake is fine, i dont like the traffic and their offer of games, so i would not play there for real anyway.

So how you get along? I remembered 2nd capital for an ipoker skin this spring - horrible times there.