• SemiSkitz
      hey i have just set up an account with PS and followed your instuctions but am a little confused about a few things....
      when i went to create a real money account it kept asking me to make a deposit....i didnt as i knew it would affect the PS bonus but on your site it said make sure i make a real money account.....i have not deposited on PP but do have my details displayed on this what was required...
      i tryed to take the quiz but it said i have to take it tommorow i hope this is a good sign.... i hope i did everything correct
  • 2 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Actually that sounds like everything is all right.

You got the point. It is important that you entered your details at PartyPoker. Of course in most cases a NONE Pokerstrategy member creates an account so after entering your details partypoker expects this person to make a deposit so it can start to play. But our members can simply close this site (where you can make the deposit) and everything is set up perfectly.

Entering your details is just to prepare your account so we can transfar the $50.

A small hint: Take your time and read the Beginners articles and then you should do the quiz. That is also the reason why you can't register and do the quiz right away. You have to wait 24 hours.

i Hope i could answer all your questions.

Best regards,
    • SemiSkitz