$14.67
      MP2:
      $2.80
      MP3:
      $8.21
      CO:
      $2.94

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, A.
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 raises to $0.3, 5 folds, Hero calls $0.25, BB calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.90) J, 3, 8 (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.56, BB folds, UTG2 calls $0.56.

Turn: ($2.02) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG2 checks.

River: ($2.02) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG2 bets $1.80, Hero folds, UTG2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.02.

Again, is fold correct ? Now when I look this hand, it seems that call would have been better. His line looked like FD but still, it may be only an attempt to steal the pot.
      Also should´ve bet turn?
  • 4 replies
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      You should definitely bet on the turn, the board is drawy and you must protect your hand there. If you get called, and river is a blank or doesn't complete an obvious draw (like if a hearth comes in the river) you can bet/fold. If a diamond comes in the river you can check/fold, or maybe blockbet/fold too.

As played, you must fold the river.
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      I don't like the call preflop all that much. He raises from early position and it's a 9-handed game, you can get yourself in troublesome situations.

On the flop donking out seems actually fine, but I would make it bigger, around 0.70$.

On the turn you have to follow with your aggression and bet again. The board gets drawy now and if he decided not to give up his KQ, 99, or some suited aces giving him another free card is a bad idea.

As played I call the river - you donk out (usually a bad move), then check to him twice, then a scare card comes on the river. He would bet almost his whole range here and you still beat most of it.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I would also fold preflop here just because I don`t like to play OOP and I could get in trouble even if I hit against UTG raiser.

As played I would go for a c/r on the flop but a donk there is ok too. However you should follown trough with a second barrel with either one of the lines above. As played call river , he might try to bluff you out after you checked twice to him.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: Don't like the preflop Call at all, you are OOP and also you have to hit very big and AJ is very often dominated.

As played
      Flop: Likely donking out is fine but I would put a bigger donk, ~$0.70.
      Turn: Definitely going to bet again and likely take a free showdown.

Otherwise I am Calling on river, he can easily just try to bluff you out. If you have any reads or stats that he is kinda tightish and only bets with good hands on river then you can likely just fold because the bet looks kinda value bet and he will often show you a flush. So I don't mind fold.

Best regards,
      Rensu