Is Betfair fair ????

• agelisgr
      agelisgr
      Bronze
      hello.i got my starting capital in Titan and i am trying to build playimg 1$ sng but it seems that soon i will lose everything there :f_frown:
      i had a good start for the first week but for a week now and playing ok as i think i keep losing ALL flips and all 60-40.KK,QQ,JJ,are losing hands for me this whole week and it seems that i am looking for a new home as i am not going to deposit any $ there when those 50$ finish,and cause i dont like the software.
      i have heard Betfair is ok and many players that have played in many sites agree that it has the shortest downswing periods and more normal ratio of badbeats according to others.
      so what is your opinion?is there a good selection for sng multitabling?
  • 8 replies
    • travoltaJOHNy
      travoltaJOHNy
      Bronze
      none of poker sites are rigged.
    • agelisgr
      agelisgr
      Bronze
      well i didnt say about rigged.mainly i am asking opinions from Betfair players.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by agelisgr
      hello.i got my starting capital in Titan and i am trying to build playimg 1$ sng but it seems that soon i will lose everything there :f_frown:
      i had a good start for the first week but for a week now and playing ok as i think i keep losing ALL flips and all 60-40.KK,QQ,JJ,are losing hands for me this whole week and it seems that i am looking for a new home as i am not going to deposit any $ there when those 50$ finish,and cause i dont like the software.
      i have heard Betfair is ok and many players that have played in many sites agree that it has the shortest downswing periods and more normal ratio of badbeats according to others.
      so what is your opinion?is there a good selection for sng multitabling?
      This kind of implies that you think sites are rigged. Variance is the same on every site if your playing the same game.

BTW Betfair is pretty bad for multitabling.

Stars is perfect for SnG players imo
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Stievro is rigged IMO.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Stievro is rigged IMO.
      + 1

But seriously, poker sites arent rigged...
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      Stievro is rigged IMO.
      + 1

;( :(
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      Stievro is rigged IMO.
      + 1

;( :(
      Just because you're rigged you don't have to cry you know :s_love: :f_love:
    • agelisgr
      agelisgr
      Bronze
      what is Stievro? by the way i am looking actually for a new site to register cause i want to earn strategy points by playing there.i had my account in Pokerstars before i register here,so i am looking for 1-2 new websites to earn strategy points by playing there.from others opinions i tend to Betfair and Ladbrokes.