[NL2-NL10] 2Ts nl200

• Aimboy
      Aimboy
      Bronze
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

CO ($40)
      Button ($39.40)
      SB ($101)
      Hero (BB) ($45.60)
      UTG ($50)
      UTG+1 ($51.45)
      MP1 ($200)
      MP2 ($200)
      MP3 ($200)

Preflop: Hero is BB with ,
      UTG calls $2, UTG+1 calls $2, 5 folds, SB calls $1, Hero checks

Flop: ($8) , , (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 bets $4, SB calls $4, Hero calls $4, 1 fold

Turn: ($20) (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $12, SB calls $12, Hero calls $12

River: ($56) (3 players)
      SB bets $83 (All-In), Hero calls $27.60 (All-In), 1 fold

Total pot: $111.20 | Rake: $3

OESD + FD on a turn, would you play it agressively?
  • 3 replies
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I don't fancy getting it in on turn for some reason but we are committed. you get excellent pot odds to play the line that you chose in this spot.

Personally I think I'd kind of to C/Rai to $20 on flop Shove at next avail spot. I C/Rai my really strong hands too.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I prefer c/calling this one since you still have a Ten high and you are only hitting your draw like 35% of the time.

moreover the 6 on the River can kill action thus giving you bad implieds but this is well played imo!

I think c/Raising with Ten high isolates yourself against 1 player (=smaller pot) while you need a bigger pot to justify your calls/shoves DaPhunk. What kind of hands are you c/c Flop and c/RAI the Turn besides T6 & JTo or are you meaning those hands?

- Gerv
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      I think c/Raising with Ten high isolates yourself against 1 player (=smaller pot)
      So If I had K high both of them would have called? ;)

On a slightly more serious note, as you see I'm planning on continuing with my semibluff and for that 1 opponent is better than two imo, we may even take it down on flop which is a nice result also rather than putting in money and only getting it back 35% of the time.