This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 2Ts nl200

• Aimboy
      Aimboy
      Bronze
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

CO ($40)
      Button ($39.40)
      SB ($101)
      Hero (BB) ($45.60)
      UTG ($50)
      UTG+1 ($51.45)
      MP1 ($200)
      MP2 ($200)
      MP3 ($200)

Preflop: Hero is BB with ,
      UTG calls $2, UTG+1 calls $2, 5 folds, SB calls $1, Hero checks

Flop: ($8) , , (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 bets $4, SB calls $4, Hero calls $4, 1 fold

Turn: ($20) (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $12, SB calls $12, Hero calls $12

River: ($56) (3 players)
      SB bets $83 (All-In), Hero calls $27.60 (All-In), 1 fold

Total pot: $111.20 | Rake: $3

OESD + FD on a turn, would you play it agressively?
  • 3 replies
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I don't fancy getting it in on turn for some reason but we are committed. you get excellent pot odds to play the line that you chose in this spot.

Personally I think I'd kind of to C/Rai to $20 on flop Shove at next avail spot. I C/Rai my really strong hands too.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I prefer c/calling this one since you still have a Ten high and you are only hitting your draw like 35% of the time.

moreover the 6 on the River can kill action thus giving you bad implieds but this is well played imo!

I think c/Raising with Ten high isolates yourself against 1 player (=smaller pot) while you need a bigger pot to justify your calls/shoves DaPhunk. What kind of hands are you c/c Flop and c/RAI the Turn besides T6 & JTo or are you meaning those hands?

- Gerv
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      I think c/Raising with Ten high isolates yourself against 1 player (=smaller pot)
      So If I had K high both of them would have called? ;)

On a slightly more serious note, as you see I'm planning on continuing with my semibluff and for that 1 opponent is better than two imo, we may even take it down on flop which is a nice result also rather than putting in money and only getting it back 35% of the time.