What are the 'correct' stats?

• k0praonu
      k0praonu
      Bronze
      The game is No-Limit Hold'Em. I just downloaded PT3 and after importing the hands for the last 2 weeks I saw my stats and now I'm wondering if I'm playing correctly.

VPIP - 14.7
      PFR - 4
      W$WSF - 29.3
      WTSD - 23.1
      W$SD - 60.3
      AF - 1.91
      AFq - 36.6
      3Bet - 2.9
      Fold3B - 71.6
      Att to steal - 8.2
      Fold BB to steal - 93.5
      Fold SB to steal - 86.5

These stats are over 7k hands.

// I'm playing FR BSS
  • 5 replies
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      what the heck are u playing?? SSS i suppose? imo your stats look very funny :D

AF should be higher, PFR should be higher and u should defend your blinds more often i think

I play tournaments though so maybe om off
    • adeiush
      adeiush
      Bronze
      Definitely protect blinds (try using elephant stants and see hand vs range) then be more aggressive + VPIP should be arr 10% u got 14 it's still ok but u should be more aggressive if u're playing 14%
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      my fold bb to steal and fold sb to steal is about the same.

i am very much looking forward to get gold rank on the site in 49 points so i can read the article about steals and resteals.

i play sss

rasmusraun
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello k0praonu and good to see you posting stats.

I am moving this post to the No Limit Strategy section so that you can hopefully get some better answers. I can say already though that with 14/4 VPIP vs PFR you are limping too many hands and not raising enough.

You also miss out on a lot of late position stealing chances.

The sample size is quite small though.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Sample size is big enough to see that you are way too passive preflop, try to raise with most of the hands you play. The 'ideal' stats vary depending on the opposition, but if you follow the bronze articles exactly your VP$IP/PFR should be about 15/11. AF should be above 2 also. Normal Att. to steal is 25 - 30%, depending on how likely the opposition is to fold - on micro limit games it should be lower.