Are there advantages for diamond players?

• WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      Do you get anything extra if you become diamond? It seems that becoming platinum you get access at least to some nice strategy articles, and a few videos. but what about when you get diamond? Or is it just a status thing...

Basically I'm considering aiming for it this month, but I'm not sure if it's worth it..
  • 9 replies
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      all the chicks love it
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      If you manage to get diamond you might manage to get into the top 250 volume players ranking: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/ranking/
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by viewer88
      all the chicks love it

lol, :heart: it, not sure we need to add anything else to this do we? :D

Well you would get access to lots more strategy articles, videos, coaching etc, like each status level does when upgraded.

As you've probably recently seen in the forum and news, Diamonds are also invited to the Black Member parties and who knows what the future may bring, maybe more exclusive stuff?

But yeah, basically what viewer said :f_love:

Bart
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Hey,
      Don't try aiming for a specific status (especially on PS), just try to get better. Higher status here and/or higher rakeback will come naturally (and if you do it right, they won't matter much :) )

Seriously, 90% of diamonds are just high-volume players who really don't make much (I speak from experience, I used to be in that category). Aim to improve your game before anything else!
    • WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      Originally posted by swissmoumout
      Hey,
      Don't try aiming for a specific status (especially on PS), just try to get better. Higher status here and/or higher rakeback will come naturally (and if you do it right, they won't matter much :) )

Seriously, 90% of diamonds are just high-volume players who really don't make much (I speak from experience, I used to be in that category). Aim to improve your game before anything else!
      I know. I'm not really aiming for it, but I've just realised that if I just add 2 extra days in the next 3 weeks then I'll become one. If aiming for it means only 2 extra days, then I don't think that's a problem. And yes, if I can become diamond then diamond definitely doesn't necessarily mean making loads of cash :) . But it does mean getting bonuses - like I should get about $1000 theoretically by the end of this period, which is quite nice..
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      oh ok, then go for it =)
      There's a couple additional videos, there's the Diamond forum for hands/any other discussion, and there's a Diamond Chat on skype.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      free cookies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I got laid on a next day!
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel