This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25SH JQs

• silent21
      silent21
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($48.38)
      Hero ($25.63)
      UTG ($39.26)
      UTG+1 ($42.74)
      CO ($36.40)
      BTN ($31.16)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: J:heart:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.85, fold, Hero raises to $2.50, BTN calls $1.65,

FLOP ($5.10) 2:diamond: 9:spade: T:club:

Hero bets $3, BTN calls $3,

TURN ($11.10) 2:diamond: 9:spade: T:club: T:diamond:

Hero bets $6, BTN calls $6,

RIVER ($23.10) 2:diamond: 9:spade: T:club: T:diamond: 3:diamond:

check, check,

fishy villain - 46/25 2.4af 120h
  • 4 replies
    • BloodyB
      BloodyB
      Bronze
      i dont like a 3bet with QJs, cus its not a strang hand and if villain calls u, he usualy has a better hand, so its like a pure bluff, villain seems to be loose 3beting him in this spot will just make bigger pot. i prefer to just call and try to out play him post flop or just catch a tp
    • Philipvw
      Philipvw
      Bronze
      I wouldn't bet the turn bc of the specific card that came of. Otherwise well played imo.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      fishy villains won´t mostly fold pf
      I think I´d like more call pf and play postflop, on that board likely c/r
      As played: whatever he called on the flop, he won´t fold on the turn, but since you have some outs, then bet/folding there 6$ is fine, since it looks better line than c/c or c/f
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      i wouldn't be eager to build a pot oop against a fish with QJs either. flats and c/r your oesd.

the turn double is probably no good against that fish. your overcards may not be good anymore, the board is paired, a backdoor flush draw that he could possibly have also came in which you cant rep against that guy. I think i'd just give it up and c/f.

the only situation i see myself doubling that turn card is against a good reg who knows that it's a horrible card for me to double barrel, but that requires some history.