Day 1 One my way To pro

• 9 replies
    • AnderX
      AnderX
      Bronze
      Play Money is not the way to learn poker.
      That I'm sure of it
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      play money poker pro? i wonder whats that like
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Stop playing with play money immediately if you don't want to grow bad habits that will be hard to get rid off. Play money is good only to get acquianted with interface and nothing more. The play there is in no way comparable to the play with real money. If you want to get poker experiences, start with the lowest limits you can find and then work your way up.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Originally posted by Berkstajger
      Stop playing with play money immediately if you don't want to grow bad habits that will be hard to get rid off. Play money is good only to get acquianted with interface and nothing more. The play there is in no way comparable to the play with real money. If you want to get poker experiences, start with the lowest limits you can find and then work your way up.
      in poker you have to get used to growing habits and then growing out of them again. what you said applies to NL5 too: you'll grow habits that you'll have to grow out of if you want to beat NL100 or whatever. so it doesn't really matter where you start.
    • dpereiraf
      dpereiraf
      Bronze
      I never expected to get allot of feed back, but thank you. I reached my target of 1M play Money and have decided to go live.
      I'm plying on Full tilt, On June 19 I deposit 30$. So far so good, I have reached 93$. Playing 1c/2c Plo.

So far I'm really happy about the progress I have done. But I fell like I'm reaching a end. I'm not sure wen to move to 2c/5c.
      Also I'm thinking about playing tournaments. Looking for cheap one but nice prize Pool. Please fell free to send me suggestions.
      Thans
    • 10d2bluff
      10d2bluff
      Bronze
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      maybe switch when you have 40 or 50 buyins if you'Re playing with 100BB, so > $200
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      There are a couple of pretty good articles about Omaha, too, including one about suggested bankroll management. I myself just started playing this awesome game.
      Also there is a very good article about the starting hands in the forums by someone from the russian community (it's in english of course) so you might want to check that out as well..
    • dpereiraf
      dpereiraf
      Bronze
      I was wondering if anybody know how to pull out the stats on full tilt.