Full Tilt - Weird problem.

• PanDuzePE
      PanDuzePE
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I start to playing on FTP and I have some problem with this platform. When I analyzing my hands I discover that sometimes I don`t know my oponnents positions and I play really badly. What I mean? I don`t exacly know does player wait for blinds or he just folded.

http://img5.imageshack.us/i/ftpg.jpg/

In this example player 1 folded player 2 wait for blinds. I don`t see any difference between these guys...

I`m little angry because I lost some money today because of this.

Best Regards,
      P
  • 7 replies
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      I'm having a hard time understanding, explain please?
    • PanDuzePE
      PanDuzePE
      Bronze
      I think I clearly explain my problem, If u don`t understand I can`t do anything :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi PanDuzePE,

You will just have to be more aware and watch your tables carefully to determine whether a person has just joined the table and waiting to blind-in or actually already folded a hand.

If you are paying attention carefully, you should quickly notice such things even when multi-tabling.

To be honest however, this shouldn't really affect your decision making here as for whatever reason, these players are not involved in the pot. Concentrate on those that are still in the pot.

Hope this helps a little. I don't actually understand how you could lose money in this situation, so maybe you could explain a little more what you mean/how this happens.

Best regards,

Bart
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      To be honest however, this shouldn't really affect your decision making here as for whatever reason, these players are not involved in the pot. Concentrate on those that are still in the pot.
      I guess the thing is that you cannot say if a raise came out of an early or middle position for example, if you don't know which players were actually in the pot when the raise has been made.

I don't play at FullTilt, but on the other platforms I've played on there's always some graphical indication of a player's absence. I don't know if anything can be made about that. The best shot would be to do as EagleStar says - to keep closer look at what's going on around.
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      smd imp
    • PanDuzePE
      PanDuzePE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by radyan111
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      I guess the thing is that you cannot say if a raise came out of an early or middle position for example, if you don't know which players were actually in the pot when the raise has been made.

Yes, exacly about this I was talking.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      nice screenname :D

Maybe you can add it to the chat who decides to wait for BB as I dont have a problem with this imo'