Still haven't got the 50$

• soFly
      soFly
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have completed the quiz about 4 or 5 days ago and I still haven't received any confirmation or e-mail.

I have pokerstars and I have entered the correct promo code. I do use 2 different e-mail addresses. The one I signed up on here is different from the one on pokerstars. Does that matter?

Thanks in advance

my pokerstars username is: incure
  • 3 replies
    • Vasco911
      Vasco911
      Bronze
      Originally posted by soFly
      Hello,

I have completed the quiz about 4 or 5 days ago and I still haven't received any confirmation or e-mail.

I have pokerstars and I have entered the correct promo code. I do use 2 different e-mail addresses. The one I signed up on here is different from the one on pokerstars. Does that matter?

Thanks in advance

my pokerstars username is: incure

Sounds to me like you need to save your user name in the pokerstrategy website. You can do this by clicking home than my portal I believe. You need to write your user name beside the poker site you joined, push "SAVE DATA" once your finished.
    • soFly
      soFly
      Bronze
      I have done that already. I think it's been 6 days now
    • Vasco911
      Vasco911
      Bronze
      Oh well I dont know, sorry man im a newbie here thought maybe you didnt check over everything.. They have a support section maybe try there?...

Good Luck :D