2nd place in .50 cent

• Vasco911
      Vasco911
      Bronze
      By following the hand chart provided in the strategy section I was able to easily place 2nd in a $.50 tournament.

The final hand I had hu was A-Q off suit, I raised he re-raised all in ( something he was doing a lot in that game ), I called, he had K-4 offsuit.

Flop comes down 8H-10S-JH, turn came down a 3D which didnt help anybody. The river came down a 4C and I lost the game.

Atleast I got 2nd place tho and picked up a nice $.38 profit.

Thanks strategy section :D

I switched to the $1 sngs and played 41 tournaments all together, im up $4.50. :f_biggrin: I was close to being up 10 dollars at one point, but ran into some bad luck.
  • 10 replies
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      You mean a SnG right?
    • Vasco911
      Vasco911
      Bronze
      Yeah haha oops I forgot to mention that :P

Yes it was a .50 cent SnG.. I just tried another one and got 3rd. Im in another one right now, so if I lose this I will be down $.90 all together. I need first here to make a profit.

Im playing 2% of my bankroll. Its going to take a long time to earn enough for the $1 games, so wish me luck haha:D

Out of the 60 hands I played on that tournament I only hit maybe 2-3 of the hands posted on the chart, everyone folded to my raises so I guess it worked out well.

My final hand was A-5 in the BB me and the SB were in he called I checked, the flop came down 6-A-7 with two diamonds. we both checked it down to the river, no diamond or str8 draw were in the hand. He bet 200 on the river which came a Jack, he was a pretty loose player so I re raised him all in and he insta called. He had AA lol ... I put him on the Jacks, but according to the hand chart I should of folded the A-5 to any bet, so if I followed the rules of the strategy guide I should of still came out atleast 2nd.

Lesson learned haha :P ..

This is on mansion poker by the way, anyone else playing there right now?
    • agelisgr
      agelisgr
      Bronze
      stay calm and prepare for the downswings :f_cool:
    • Vasco911
      Vasco911
      Bronze
      Should I be playing the 10 man tables? I feel like a newbie and ive been playing online poker for 5 years...
    • Vasco911
      Vasco911
      Bronze
      Originally posted by agelisgr
      stay calm and prepare for the downswings :f_cool:

Will do :D .. so far I have two 2nds and 2 loss.. So pretty much 50/50 win loss ratio right now its not to bad..

Im going to try a 10 man table next, the first 4 were 6 man games. down $.60 right now but am sure to turn this around. The last game was sick got into the 200/400 blinds with 3 people left, everyone was playing to win !
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      and how much did you lose?
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vasco911
      ive been playing online poker for 5 years...
      Then to cash 32c is really nice result... :s_love:
    • Vasco911
      Vasco911
      Bronze
      Originally posted by viewer88
      and how much did you lose?

So far after 6 SnG tournaments im down 30 cents. :f_mad:

My BRM is going well so far atleast haha... And the games have all been lots of fun.

Im going to take a nap then try again.
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      gl with it :f_cool: :s_grin:
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alafoe
      Originally posted by Vasco911
      ive been playing online poker for 5 years...
      Then to cash 32c is really nice result... :s_love: