This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Best strategy site online

• steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      i just want to say that pokerstrategy.com is the best strategy site ever. Thank you PS for all.

I started with the 50$ roll and played since feb till april with no real winnings.. But i gained a lot of experience and in april I won about 2000$. Then I had that discipline problem and went down to 500$ after i cashed 1000$ mostly because didn't use BM.

Now I can say that I'm a pretty good poker player with a flawless discipline (50 BI for SnG's and 100 BI for MTT's) and if I ever have the BR for Live tournaments such as WPT, EPT , WSOP , and others I will proudly wear clothes and hats with pokerstrategy.com

Unfortunately I don't play where I first registered, so i can't make points right now but it's getting fixed so they will track me on the platform I play.
  • 1 reply