Full Tilt Software

• cyzo
      cyzo
      Bronze
      I use TableNinja for PokerStars. Is there anything like this for full tilt (preferably free)?

The features I would most like:

Auto-click buyin popup (auto buyin at table)
      Bet % of potsize (bet # of bb's + x bb's for each limper preflop)
      auto-click auto-post blinds.
      auto-uncheck auto-post blinds (auto sit out)
  • 10 replies
    • ripardo
      ripardo
      Bronze
      Hey good question...if anyone knows tell us!
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      full tilt shortcuts
    • cyzo
      cyzo
      Bronze
      The features look good, but it is very expensive given what it does. They also appear to charge for every update.
    • rex99
      rex99
      Bronze
      there's one very good free for party, if you one day go playing there: party tools.
    • cyzo
      cyzo
      Bronze
      I just play stars and tilt right now because of their high traffic at all hours. Between both, I can always find 30+ tables for my limit (NL50 currently). It is very inconvenient having to type in all bet amounts manually and not having an auto-click time bank for full tilt.

On another note, does anyone else have a problem with stacked full tilt tables sometimes not popping up to the front? Sometimes mine just time out and dont even flash. Other times, they flash when no action is required. PokerStars NEVER has issues like this with their software.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Full Tilt tables pop up at two points. First when it's your turn and then when you can activate the time bank. If you manage to manually swith to another table at both times then it will not pop up anymore and you will time out. Or at least that's how I think it works..
    • cyzo
      cyzo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LuborC
      Full Tilt tables pop up at two points. First when it's your turn and then when you can activate the time bank. If you manage to manually swith to another table at both times then it will not pop up anymore and you will time out. Or at least that's how I think it works..
      I never manually switch unless its my turn and it did not pop up. I keep all the Full Tilt tables in their own stack, so I'm not really sure whats wrong/how to fix it.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I don't know what's wrong then. I used to play with tables cascaded for a while and I know that I used to time out on some tables from time to time and this I figured was the reason for me. Maybe the software doesn't work that well if you have another software running or something, really no idea..
    • eddiie
      eddiie
      Bronze
      Hi, how you payed for it, via credit card ??
      And does anybody know if it is allowed to use table selection software?? (e.g. SpadeEye)...because it is based on datamining in general but there was some difference for FTP...thx
    • eddiie
      eddiie
      Bronze
      oh i mean fulltilt shortcuts