Tweeters

• MAGICBRYAN
      MAGICBRYAN
      Bronze
      Hi All

If any of you out there are doing this, I have just joined the site. If you want to follow me, my username is bryanshipley. Feel free to post yours, and I will follow you too.

I have only just joined so not much on there yet, but updated a session last night as I was playing it, and thought that could have potential.

Hope this post isn't frowned upon as an ad. It is not meant to be, and I am making no money from it. I just thought it may add to the community we already have here, if people could follow people this way too.

All the best for now, and if you do decide to follow me, please introduce yourself.

Bryan
  • 6 replies
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Good luck with your tweeting.

Personally I think it's one of the most stupid things ever to come out of the internet. I mean, what interest does anybody in the world have in anything on tweet what so ever.

Phil Ivey: "22k in chips, 22 left" - great
      Phil Helmuth: "I'm out, but it wasn't my fault" - great
      Random: "I'm going shopping" - ok

See what I mean?
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Tweeters = Twitter?
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by luitzen
      Tweeters = Twitter?
      No it's a site about birds (right?)
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by luitzen
      Tweeters = Twitter?
      I guess so. That's what my post was about.
    • MAGICBRYAN
      MAGICBRYAN
      Bronze
      Hi All

I know what u r saying Kimber88, and I have reservations myself. However, there is more potential to the site than that.

A lot of overheard mobile phone conversations are really dumb. I am a taxi driver, and the amount of times people have a conversation, ending with, I am coming up the road now, be there in 2 mins. I think, why did you not wait until you are with the person in 2 mins time to talk to them, rather than use ur mobile phone?!! That doesn't mean that mobile phones are pointless inventions.

Similarly, because a lot of people will tweet, am in the pub, am buying a drink etc doesn't mean the site doesn't have other potential.

We will see.

Anyway, I am on it and its up to anyone if they are interested or not.

Thanks though, and to others, for taking the time to reply here.

All the best
      Bryan
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      Something like sending a message to the community when a PS member is at a final table of a big tourney or that Yoghi is pwning someone on the high stakes HU tables would be useful to me. Other than that, the blogs are enough. If you're buddy's with someone there's msn, text messaging already for that...