Pokertracker - No free trial after installed?

• JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Hello. Iv downloaded pokertracker to enjoy my 2 months of free trials but when i installed it, it said my free trial is over and i shall purchase full program..
      Does anyone know what can be the problem? Or is there something i need to do to activate the free trial? Dont think i would ever tried to install it on my pc before..
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      From memory, if you click Cancel (or something similar) it then asks whether you would like to continue with trial.

Best regards,

Bart
    • agelisgr
      agelisgr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JuiceQuadre
      Hello. Iv downloaded pokertracker to enjoy my 2 months of free trials but when i installed it, it said my free trial is over and i shall purchase full program..
      Does anyone know what can be the problem? Or is there something i need to do to activate the free trial? Dont think i would ever tried to install it on my pc before..
      try to change your date settings(put back 1 year) maybe it works :P
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Thanks for ur effort guys.

Well as for the time settings, i dont know if u meant time setting on my computer in windows, that didnt work. If u meant some time settings in the program i cant change that because i cant make the program run, it tells me to purchase it and enter the code first......

And there is no "cancel button" on the screen where it asks me to purchase.. There is just "exit" which cancels it all and there is no question to continue trial :(
      Looks just like if i already had my trial time.. Weird.. Maybe i shall try write an email an ask..