a question about starting capital.

• lidoramsalem
      lidoramsalem
      Bronze
      at some plays it says i must to creat account with the pokerstrategy code.
      what that means ? account in the game (i play fulltilt and i have account there for few months) , i need to create new account ?
      pls if can some1 explain me step by step how to get that starting capital on msn add me pls - XXX [Edited by EagleStar88]
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      lidoramsalem,

You were refused the starting capital and have been trying to get people to contact you to obtain money from them. This is against Forum rules as you have previously been advised.

As you have deliberately disobeyed these rules and moderator editing before, I am closing this & all other threads you make that attempt to circumvent the forum rules.

I repeat, you are NOT allowed to seek money from anyone on this forum.

In answer to your question, you are not able to sign up to a poker platform where you already hold an account. To use the PokerStrategy code, it must a platform where you have never held an account before.

As you have been refused the starting capital, you will have to deposit your own funds when setting up the account.

Full details on how to set up an account are available from the Poker Rooms tab on the menu bar.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Bart