Stack
      SB:
      $34,43
      Hero:
      $28,60
      BU:
      $20,39

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:spade: , 9:club:
      2 folds, BU calls $0,25, SB calls $0,15, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,75) T:diamond: , 3:spade: , 9:spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,75, BU calls $0,75, SB folds.

Turn: ($2,25) K:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2,00, BU calls $2,00.

River: ($6,25) 4:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3,00, BU raises to $9,75,

Do my betting sizes look good? How to react when getting reraised on the river?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I would make it more in the river. Getting raised here sucks big time. He might have slowplayed a set(unlikely cuz of drawy boards) , might have have also hit some two pair somewhere along the way of might try to bluff a busted fd. You still need to win only 33% of the time so I`m calling
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think you can´t fold river, question is how many worse hands would he c/r river, I think a wide part is QJ, so I tend to call more than shove
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      First I don't see any reason not to pot the turn again.

On the river i'm also betting more, unless you know he can bluffraise it, in which case i'm fine with your bet size but you have to call his raise 100%. Without that read, i'm betting strong to discourage that kind of bluffraise, so i can think about folding if he still raises my bet.

As played, i fully expect a guy with that kind of stats to take a moronic line with his monsters. He is aggressive, yet he played c/c all the way, so either he was trapping or he was drawing, assuming he doesn't raise his draws. Would he consider T9 good enough to trap ? Maybe. More likely he limped a pocket pair or QJ and enjoys stupidly slowplaying on drawy boards. It sucks, but given the odds i'm calling because i'm still ahead sometimes, and then i'll be able to figure him out by seeing his cards here.