This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Could you look into if i dident , mess up

• asakill
      asakill
      Bronze
      Hi for some reason i belive i dident register properly, did not have an account on pacific neither ever downloaded it. But i forgot to delet cookies etc. I pressed the link 2-3 timer, and have put my username in profile. However im not sure if i did evrything ok, could you check if im affilate to pokerstrategy? Hope i dident mess up and will not recive the starting capital. By the way, this is the 888 points new capital promo.
  • 8 replies
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      well if u haven't visited 888 site nor downloaded their software, deleting cookied wasn't nescessary i think.
    • asakill
      asakill
      Bronze
      The thing is , i know i have goten spam where there site have come up like partypoker for megavideo. But dunno if it will effect me traceing to pokerstrategy
    • asakill
      asakill
      Bronze
      Wow this blow, i register tru http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/1075

the link posted press several times the link just to be sure , and im told i dident register tru pokerstrategy. I know for sure i have never downloaded pacificpoker before, and my comp is 2 weak old.

I must say i thaought it was to good to be tru from the start, this suck and im pissed that i waisted my time.

How can i not used the link when , i pressed it 2-3 times just to make sure before downloading soh sick!!!!
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by asakill
      Wow this blow, i register tru http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/1075

the link posted press several times the link just to be sure , and im told i dident register tru pokerstrategy. I know for sure i have never downloaded pacificpoker before, and my comp is 2 weak old.

I must say i thaought it was to good to be tru from the start, this suck and im pissed that i waisted my time.

How can i not used the link when , i pressed it 2-3 times just to make sure before downloading soh sick!!!!
      I know how u feel I've just been informed I can't get the starting capital ethe. I got this message from support to day.

Jeff,
      15.06.09 14:00: Dear themagpiespg,

You did not use the correct bonus code when opening your poker account. As a result we are not able to issue your second chance bonus - we are sorry.

Best regards,
      Jeff
    • tHINGfISH
      tHINGfISH
      Bronze
      WOW, I had the same thing happen to me.

I used the same link, but got the same reply from help.

Ohwell, must be most of us are not using the right methods.
    • asakill
      asakill
      Bronze
      well this just prove , why we shouldent play there to begin with. I dont trust offers to good to be tru, and when i do evrything told and still dont get my money im damn glad i dident deposit money or will ever play there cause i see how :spade: :spade: :spade: :spade: they are
    • asakill
      asakill
      Bronze
      This is the biggest scam ever, waste of 10 min of my life. I pressed the link 2-3 times just to make sure i saw the affilate adress , never downloaded the software(2 weak old comp) and theY tell me i dident use the link. Must be a lot of stupid people here, or just a broken link? or a totally waste of time site. I planned to deposit 500 bucks, the 50 could have cost me 1\5 of my bankroll thank god i dident recive the money. Ive seen enligthment. God, allah, buddha, shankly take me home.
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      damn, I wish you got your money so I could have taken it away from you on the tables :s_cry: