Could you look into if i dident , mess up

• asakill
      asakill
      Bronze
      Hi for some reason i belive i dident register properly, did not have an account on pacific neither ever downloaded it. But i forgot to delet cookies etc. I pressed the link 2-3 timer, and have put my username in profile. However im not sure if i did evrything ok, could you check if im affilate to pokerstrategy? Hope i dident mess up and will not recive the starting capital. By the way, this is the 888 points new capital promo.
  • 8 replies
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      well if u haven't visited 888 site nor downloaded their software, deleting cookied wasn't nescessary i think.
    • asakill
      asakill
      Bronze
      The thing is , i know i have goten spam where there site have come up like partypoker for megavideo. But dunno if it will effect me traceing to pokerstrategy
    • asakill
      asakill
      Bronze
      Wow this blow, i register tru http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/1075

the link posted press several times the link just to be sure , and im told i dident register tru pokerstrategy. I know for sure i have never downloaded pacificpoker before, and my comp is 2 weak old.

I must say i thaought it was to good to be tru from the start, this suck and im pissed that i waisted my time.

How can i not used the link when , i pressed it 2-3 times just to make sure before downloading soh sick!!!!
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by asakill
      Wow this blow, i register tru http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/1075

the link posted press several times the link just to be sure , and im told i dident register tru pokerstrategy. I know for sure i have never downloaded pacificpoker before, and my comp is 2 weak old.

I must say i thaought it was to good to be tru from the start, this suck and im pissed that i waisted my time.

How can i not used the link when , i pressed it 2-3 times just to make sure before downloading soh sick!!!!
      I know how u feel I've just been informed I can't get the starting capital ethe. I got this message from support to day.

Jeff,
      15.06.09 14:00: Dear themagpiespg,

You did not use the correct bonus code when opening your poker account. As a result we are not able to issue your second chance bonus - we are sorry.

Best regards,
      Jeff
    • tHINGfISH
      tHINGfISH
      Bronze
      WOW, I had the same thing happen to me.

I used the same link, but got the same reply from help.

Ohwell, must be most of us are not using the right methods.
    • asakill
      asakill
      Bronze
      well this just prove , why we shouldent play there to begin with. I dont trust offers to good to be tru, and when i do evrything told and still dont get my money im damn glad i dident deposit money or will ever play there cause i see how :spade: :spade: :spade: :spade: they are
    • asakill
      asakill
      Bronze
      This is the biggest scam ever, waste of 10 min of my life. I pressed the link 2-3 times just to make sure i saw the affilate adress , never downloaded the software(2 weak old comp) and theY tell me i dident use the link. Must be a lot of stupid people here, or just a broken link? or a totally waste of time site. I planned to deposit 500 bucks, the 50 could have cost me 1\5 of my bankroll thank god i dident recive the money. Ive seen enligthment. God, allah, buddha, shankly take me home.
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      damn, I wish you got your money so I could have taken it away from you on the tables :s_cry: