got the $50 today, but need some advice..

• 40spoppin
      So I got the $50 today (thanks) and I have turned that into $58. I know that doesnt sound alot, but I'm pleased. haha.

Now anyway, I was just wondering if someone could explain to me how a free-roll tournament works, and if its worth me entering one with my whoppin $58.

Any advice would be fantastic.
  • 5 replies
    • Djvandal
      Free roll = Free to enter tournament it coists you nothing from your bankroll to enter :)
    • Vasco911
      free rolls are a good way to practice your multi table tournament skills. plus their fun.
    • fishouthesharks
      Freerols ==> wase of time ==> roulette play of donkeys ==> more bad beats

==>THE only positive is that u can improve your skills to be patience :-)
    • EagleStar88
      Hey 40spoppin,

Yes freeroll tournaments are a good and fun way to practice tournament skills whilst not risking any money. You've also got the chance of winning a small amount of money too which can't be bad.

The only proviso I would mention is that if you are playing on Full Tilt with the Rakeback scheme, a small amount of your rakeback is withheld for each freeroll you enter. Full details here.

If you are playing on a platform without rakeback, this wouldn't apply.

p.s. Congrats on your performance so far, even a small +ve is a great start.

Best regards,

• Alverine
      i think freerolls are welcome when you began. When you start, many people are not confident with his play/money. So in the meantime you can play freerolls that are risky free.