This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

got the $50 today, but need some advice..

• 40spoppin
      40spoppin
      Bronze
      So I got the $50 today (thanks) and I have turned that into $58. I know that doesnt sound alot, but I'm pleased. haha.

Now anyway, I was just wondering if someone could explain to me how a free-roll tournament works, and if its worth me entering one with my whoppin $58.

Any advice would be fantastic.
      Thanks.
  • 5 replies
    • Djvandal
      Djvandal
      Bronze
      Free roll = Free to enter tournament it coists you nothing from your bankroll to enter :)
    • Vasco911
      Vasco911
      Bronze
      free rolls are a good way to practice your multi table tournament skills. plus their fun.
    • fishouthesharks
      fishouthesharks
      Bronze
      Freerols ==> wase of time ==> roulette play of donkeys ==> more bad beats

==>THE only positive is that u can improve your skills to be patience :-)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hey 40spoppin,

Yes freeroll tournaments are a good and fun way to practice tournament skills whilst not risking any money. You've also got the chance of winning a small amount of money too which can't be bad.

The only proviso I would mention is that if you are playing on Full Tilt with the Rakeback scheme, a small amount of your rakeback is withheld for each freeroll you enter. Full details here.

If you are playing on a platform without rakeback, this wouldn't apply.

p.s. Congrats on your performance so far, even a small +ve is a great start.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Silver
      i think freerolls are welcome when you began. When you start, many people are not confident with his play/money. So in the meantime you can play freerolls that are risky free.