everest info

• 8 replies
    • morris979
      morris979
      Bronze
      I only occasionly venture the fr games as I mostly play NL25SH but from what I've seen Everest would be a good place to put your money. There doesn't seem to be as many players on the SSS here as elsewhere and the tables would be much looser than on the ipoker network for example.
    • MikeyH
      MikeyH
      Bronze
      I am playing NL25 SSS on Everest atm, there are a few players that play with short stacks, but certainly not SSS strategy. Not too difficult to get several tables running during peak hours, drops to 2 or 3 tables in off peak. Players are very loose, some will call with just about anything (tonight I thought my 77 on bb (2 limpers, 6x bb raise, 1 call) might be good on 567 board, of course it was easily beaten by 48off). Full ring is 10 players.
    • pashone
      pashone
      Bronze
      tnx !

ok , everest here I come :s_biggrin:
    • pashone
      pashone
      Bronze
      excuse me people for beeing dumb,but when I click on the download link through Pokerstrategy my explorer starts to block pop-ups,and when i click run it stops downloading after few second with message that some dangerous files were downloading. ?( ?(
    • MikeyH
      MikeyH
      Bronze
      Try disabling pop up blocker or anti virus while downloading, I read in another thread some programs detect it as malware, but it isnt.
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MikeyH
      Try disabling pop up blocker or anti virus while downloading, I read in another thread some programs detect it as malware, but it isnt.
      Nod 32 does :f_mad:
    • knb22
      knb22
      Gold
      Is there a fairly large amount of tables at nl10/nl25 at everest?
    • Firehoper
      Firehoper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by knb22
      Is there a fairly large amount of tables at nl10/nl25 at everest?
      Not that many like at the biggest sites, but for me personally there are really enough of them. Never had a problem with the amount of tables. Obviously, it depends on time of the day.