[NL20-NL50] NL25 SH KJs TP 3-way

• koaesica
      Known players:

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J:club: , K:club:
      Hero raises to $1,00, CO calls $1,00, 2 folds, BB calls $0,75.

Flop: ($3,10) K:diamond: , 9:diamond: , 5:heart: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2,00, CO calls $2,00, BB calls $2,00.

Turn: ($9,10) Q:spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $6,75, CO calls $6,75, BB calls $6,75.

River: ($29,35) 9:spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, CO checks.

Final Pot: $29,35

I obviously bet flop here against these two. I suppose I would fold to a CO-raise since he's pretty passive. But what should I do if BB reraises flop? Should I bet the flop bigger to protect?

And on the turn. Bet bigger here too? Fold to both CO or BB reraises?

On the river I'm aiming for a showdown, BB has already checked and CO is so passive so a showdown should be easy to reach.
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      I would bet a little bigger on the flop for value, but it's not really that big a deal. 2,5$ will do just fine.

If BB raises the flop and you still have CO to act behind, i would just fold, our kicker isn't that great, and even with AK here i'm not sure how profitable it would be to continue in that spot.

Because you got called by 2 people, i wouldn't bet much more on the turn, you're gonna get into weird situations on the river if they both call and you have like 1/3 pot left.
      If any of them raises, i'm folding too.

Checking the river is fine, CO won't bluff missed draw most likely, and it's gonna be hard for them to call again with worse made hands than yours. I'm probably even folding to a bet from CO on that 9 river.
    • Kaitz20
      I´d also like a little larger valuebet on the flop
      I think you can also fold to BB c/r, unless you have some kind of read.
      I would also take b/f line on the turn