This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Multi-tabling cash games vs single tabling

• 4 replies
    • Sexicano
      Sexicano
      Bronze
      Of course ;)
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Ok, well playing 1 table imo will increase your winrate. You can concentrate more and make more +ev decisians :P I would also say that it would reduce your variance slightly. But i may be speaking wrong things there ;)

Multitabling will decrease your winrate (most likely) but increase your hands/hour. Now say u make 25bb/100 playing 1 table. And you can play 50 hands an hour. That makes 12.5bb an hour.

But say 2 tabling u had a winrate of 16bb/100 hands. At 50 hands an hour per table you play 100 hands and so u make 16bb an hour.

So most likely each table you introduce your winrate will decrease. (not as drastically as i mentioned) But you can play more hands in a certain time period.

Im sure there might be a point where you $$ per hour decreases with each table u introduce, but u can clearly see that multitable will increase profits.

Good Luck at the tables!

-Jack
    • thegrouse
      thegrouse
      Bronze
      thanks - that helps alot :)
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      multitable the most u can without feeling overwhelmed(bad decisions) or timing out imo