Negative Non - Showdown winnings graph.

• Firehoper
      Firehoper
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,

First of all, sorry if this topic is in the wrong forum. I tried to search for one which suits it best and chose this one.

This is my graph, it staretd to draw these lines just a month ago, as you can see in the image. I have played 13k hands at NL5, the rest is NL10, and last ~8k hands are from NL10 SH.

I have one question. Why is my red line negative, and do I need to worry about that? I can give you every stat you need, just tell me. I guess I have some leaks which need to be fixed, as I am loosing money in this aspect of my game.
      What can I do to improve this?

Thank you very much.
  • 8 replies
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      wow you are running hot I think, very nice graph (what's your bb/100 at FR NL5-NL10?).

At lower limits you absolutely don't need to worry about negative non-showdown winnings. As long as you are making profit its ok, anyway you can't expect villains fold too much since they are so bad.. so your main profit should come from showdown winnings. In higher limits you can work on your non-showdown graph, but for now there's no need to worry about it (and yours isn't that negative, u should see my graph xD )
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      Mine is negative showdown and + non showdown :)

But don't worry, it's all about playing style. Keep play the way you do, your winning :)
    • Firehoper
      Firehoper
      Bronze
      Thank you for your answers :) Now I feel much better :)

I have a 20.19 bb / 100 winrate at NL5-NL10 Full Ring games. But currently I am playing SH games, as I feel these are even more profitable (and my winrate currently proves it). Of course, the variance is higher, but I am pretty nitty with my Bankroll so I guess it should be Okay ;)
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      have you never seen other people's SD graphs? your non-SD winnings are nearly breakeven. a lot of winning players have non-SD winning that are 5 if not 10 times as low...
    • Firehoper
      Firehoper
      Bronze
      To be honest, I didnt really see many people graphs at all. Just a couple with the red line graphed, because I am still pretty new to BSS poker.

Sorry if this topic is silly. :f_p:
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      At which site do you play??
    • Firehoper
      Firehoper
      Bronze
      I played at pokerstars for most of the time, and just moved to everest. (5-7 days ago).
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Your non-showdown is fine.

Check mine out... what happend after hand 5000 of this month....

You must be playing a hell lot better then me.