[NL20-NL50] QQ MP3 - playing too cautiously?

• TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $30.01
      BU:
      $23.03

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q:spade: , Q:diamond:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.80, CO folds, BU raises to $2.60, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.80.

Flop: ($5.50) 6:diamond: , T:spade: , 6:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.20, BU raises to $10.00, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $18.70

Is it better to go broke pf than to see if he has me beat on the flop? I fold flop because I only beat JJ and a bluff imo
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Imo it is 4-bet/call pf.
      I like your lead, but shove on the flop.
      He could easily do that with random hand, since your line doesn´t make any sense and it is often bluff or weak hand
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      1- Imo it is 4-bet/call pf.
      2- I like your lead, but shove on the flop.
      3- He could easily do that with random hand, since your line doesn´t make any sense and it is often bluff or weak hand
      1- even if it could be AA, KK?
      2- what do i beat?
      3- why is it often a bluff? it usually is a monster imo. when I start putting them on bluffs I tend to lose a lot of money.
    • Bierbaer
      Bierbaer
      Bronze
      1) It doesn't matter what it "could" be, he has a range of hands and AA and KK are well in there, the question is how many other hands is he 3betting in this spot.

Since i wouldn't expect a 13/9 to get crazy with his 3bets i'd expect his range to be {KK+,AK}.
      Since you got 40% equity vs this range i'd fold to his 3bet.
      You have invested <5% of your money, there is no reason to get the rest in as an underdog - problem with 4betting is, that once you do it you are commited to call off the rest of your stack if he shoves since you got 40% equity.

Btw never call 3bets OOP 100BB deep.