$32.97
      BU:
      $25.00
      SB(Hero):
      $25.00
      BB:
      $16.50

Preflop: Hero is SB with T, T.
      MP3 raises to $0.85, 2 folds, Hero raises to $3.25, BB folds, MP3 calls $2.40.

Flop: ($6.75) 2, 6, 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.75, MP3 raises to $14.25, Hero raises to $21.75(All-In), MP3 calls $7.50.

Turn: ($50.25) 6 (2 players)

River: ($50.25) 8 (2 players)

Final Pot: $50.25.

V: 21/18/40/2,5 vpip/pfr/wts/af 64hands
  • 4 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Ugly, it's almost like a wa/wb situation except you cannot pot control anymore

He could have a flush draw with overcards, a set, an OESD, 88-99, JJ+ depending on his style.

You basically wanna know :

- what he calls 3bets with in position. Suited broadways, big pairs as a trap, small pairs to (incorrectly) setmine ? The more he is trapping the less you wanna go broke here.
      - would he felt 88-99 here to protect from overcards ? Most people wouldn't , the more he does the more you wanna call.
      - why didn't he just shove over knowing he's committed ? didn't want to scare you off ? thought it would look stronger and less as a draw ?

If you have no idea you can :

- be weak-tight and fold, at least you don't lose any more money and avoid variance. Such a fold would make you highly exploitable but most people won't even notice it.
      - call it off and make a note for further encounters with him. I'd probably do that, we're often still ahead and knowing how he reacts to 3bets preflop is important in the long run.

Sorry for not really helping, kinda hard on such a small sample without having seen him play.
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      This is pretty standard. In 3b pot, you go broke with overpairs. Especially when there's a possible draw out there. I don't think I would fold.

I think a lot of the time his range consists of 55-JJ, AdQd, KdQd. Sometimes you'll find people trapping AA/KK as well. But I don't think I'd find a fold here. Our hand is too strong.
    • Bierbaer
      Bierbaer
      Bronze
      Very standard, there are dozens of draws out there and he should be 4betting most of the pairs that beat you.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I don't fold because of the draws out there and because he didnt 4bet pf; pot is too big at that point too.