Hand history

• Maarten84
      Maarten84
      Bronze
      After the newest update Pacific seems to have evolved... your hand history should now be saved on your computer. Problem is that the folder is there, but there are nof iles (hh's) inside? Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks.
  • 15 replies
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Are you running any poker software? PT3 erased my hand history from default folder...
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      make sure in the pacific poker settings it is set to save hand history, it doen't o it by default
    • Maarten84
      Maarten84
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bradomurder
      make sure in the pacific poker settings it is set to save hand history, it doen't o it by default
      I'm such a donk... thanks :) .

But still, HEM seems to be able to import the hand histories but not able to do something with it... therefore no stats, hud, graphs,...
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Maarten84
      Originally posted by bradomurder
      I'm such a donk... thanks :) .

But still, HEM seems to be able to import the hand histories but not able to do something with it... therefore no stats, hud, graphs,...
      Hello!

It should work with HEM... Go to your alias and check the players (usernames) under the alias. If you have like account at pacific + at pokerstars it should be something like this (my case):

PrimziB (PS)
      PrimziB (PAC)

And you should have them both under your alias or in seperate aliases for the HUD etc. to work :) .

I hope it's clear, I'll just give you the exact instructions now in case it wasn't clear:

options/player aliases/bottm window (players attached to aliases) should have 2 player names.

Regards,

Primzi
    • Maarten84
      Maarten84
      Bronze
      Thx for the reply Primzi

I have the same nick on two other sites, PokerStars and Full Tilt... those are also the tow I find when i change the player or try to setup a hero name-->

Abt_84 PS and Abt_84 FT, Abt_84 PAC is nowhere to find... also, I don't see any name at player aliases. I have no current alias and there are no aliases attached.

It could be that my HEM isn't updated, will do this when my BR reaches a certain amount, but that seems not to be the point.. since there was no update lately and pacific software has only been updated very recently.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Well then just create an alias and attach players to it, it should work... Also make sure that you have the auto import folders set.

Regards,

Primzi
    • Maarten84
      Maarten84
      Bronze
      I can make an alias, but since there is no player Abt_84 from PacificPoker which I can attach to this alias, it doesn't seem to work.

If you have the time and are willing to help me a bit further, could you add me on skype Primzi? Abt_martinus is my nick there.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      done^^
    • NredNx
      NredNx
      Bronze
      Same problem here... Looks like HM is importing fine, but can't find the Pacific Alias inside the HM.

How can i fix this?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      You have to create Alias and attach pacific player to it.
    • Natasa74
      Natasa74
      Bronze
      I can't import any hands from hand history files, neither in Elephant nor PT3 or HEM. They just read the txt files but don't import any hands. When i first opened them in Notepad, the text was scrambled without and spaces and stuff. But when i opened them in Wordpad the text was ok. I saved it and then it was ok in Notepad too. But still it won't import any hands.
      Anyone knows what could be the problem. Any converters avalible?
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      PT3 support does the trick.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Natasa74
      Neither in Elephant nor PT3 or HEM.
      Elephant does not support Pacific and probably never will. So throw that out.

Both PT3 and HEM have full support for Pacific if you have the right version.

So first you need to update to the latest versions and follow the instructions given on the programs website. If after following their instructions you still can't get it to work then you should contact the tech support of the product.

Plenty of us are using tracking software on Pacific so it does work if you set it up correctly.
    • schlurp90
      schlurp90
      Bronze
      I can't get PT3 to work with Pacific. I updated to the newest Beta and when I'm auto-importing I get this error every hand:
      Pacific Poker: Error: Unable to locate player cards (Hand #233902788) (Hand #233902788)
      I changed the "First Person View" and tried everything, but it nothing worked.
      I do use the trial version of PT3. And the german version of Pacific, maybe its because of the german words for the suits?

Please help ;)
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by schlurp90
      And the german version of Pacific, maybe its because of the german words for the suits?

Please help ;)
      Of course you always have to use English hand histories or it won't understand. This is why the better poker rooms let you write your hand histories in English even when you have a native language client.