pkerstrategy and pokerstars

• paraboras
      paraboras
      Basic
      When i will get my 50$deposit bonus at the pokerstars?i have made the quiz before 5 days and i didn't get it...I am very disapointed of pokerstrategy and pokerstars :( ...What should i do now?
  • 4 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I suggest you wait a bit more since it acan take up to 96 WORKING hours for you to receive the starting capital, which means that the weekends are excluded. You should also check your e-mails and tickets from the support if there are any waiting for you - an ID check might be neccessary.

Regards,

Primzi
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by paraboras
      When i will get my 50$deposit bonus at the pokerstars?i have made the quiz before 5 days and i didn't get it...I am very disapointed of pokerstrategy and pokerstars :( ...What should i do now?
      If you'r dissapointed on not getting free money deposit ur own money then cheap fuc*
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heffron89
      Originally posted by paraboras
      If you'r dissapointed on not getting free money deposit ur own money then cheap fuc*
      STFU.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      hey guys, lets cool it off a bit :) .

As primzi suggested I would check your e-mail (also your junk mail) to make sure that you haven't gotten an e-mail requiring an ID check.

If you haven't please write a ticket to our support department under the tab up top near the right side that says help! :)

Hopefully see you around the forums soon,
      dadude