This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

pkerstrategy and pokerstars

• paraboras
      paraboras
      Basic
      When i will get my 50$deposit bonus at the pokerstars?i have made the quiz before 5 days and i didn't get it...I am very disapointed of pokerstrategy and pokerstars :( ...What should i do now?
  • 4 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I suggest you wait a bit more since it acan take up to 96 WORKING hours for you to receive the starting capital, which means that the weekends are excluded. You should also check your e-mails and tickets from the support if there are any waiting for you - an ID check might be neccessary.

Regards,

Primzi
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by paraboras
      When i will get my 50$deposit bonus at the pokerstars?i have made the quiz before 5 days and i didn't get it...I am very disapointed of pokerstrategy and pokerstars :( ...What should i do now?
      If you'r dissapointed on not getting free money deposit ur own money then cheap fuc*
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heffron89
      Originally posted by paraboras
      If you'r dissapointed on not getting free money deposit ur own money then cheap fuc*
      STFU.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      hey guys, lets cool it off a bit :) .

As primzi suggested I would check your e-mail (also your junk mail) to make sure that you haven't gotten an e-mail requiring an ID check.

If you haven't please write a ticket to our support department under the tab up top near the right side that says help! :)

Hopefully see you around the forums soon,
      dadude