This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I re-imported hands and now...

• TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Hi,

I re-imported my hands in an effort to get Elephant to work faster, and now my graph shows double the amount of hands and double the profit.
      I have duplicate stats on my opponents now too.

How do I get back to how it was before?
  • 4 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Maybe vacuuming or analyzing will help?
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      sounds strange,.. what you can do that will help for sure is to backup your hands into a folder.

then create a new DB,... and into this new DB you import the files from your export folder. Since it is a totally new database, there should be not problems anymore.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 6Wishmaster6
      sounds strange,.. what you can do that will help for sure is to backup your hands into a folder.

then create a new DB,... and into this new DB you import the files from your export folder. Since it is a totally new database, there should be not problems anymore.
      I have no idea how to do that sorry
    • cLue
      cLue
      Bronze
      You can export the hands within the databasemanagement-menu of the Elephant software.

Then you have to add a new database (also within this menu), activate it and import the exported hands manually...

rgs,
      felix