Lost bonus?

• Invke
      Invke
      Bronze
      Hey,

I recently cleared the 300pp bonus from the free bankroll from pokerstrategy.com on partypoker.

However, according to the cashier the bonus is already exhausted while the expiration date is set to 03 Aug 2009.

Is there any reason why I've lost my bonus and is there any way to recuperate it?

thanks.

*edit* I should have searched first. Apparently, I just have to contact customer support.
  • 3 replies
    • Invke
      Invke
      Bronze
      I got the following reply:

Dear Steven,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

The Poker Strategy bonus is a cash out restricted one bonus, which means that you were able to play with the bonus amount. However, you would be able to cash it out after you meet the release conditions, which for this particular bonus are to earn 300 PartyPoints on PartyPoker. This had to be done until 3 August 2009 23:59:59 ET, otherwise the system would have claimed back the bonus amount automatically. With every wager that you place, the bonus amount is affected, therefore you exhausted the bonus with your game play when you earned 87.94 PartyPoints. Bear in mind that in this case the accumulated winnings are available for you to play on our site. You can check this in the View All Previous Bonuses link in the lower part of your Party Poker Lobby's Bonuses tab.

If you have further questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to assist you and we are here 24/7 for you.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

I'm not eligible for the bonus anymore? I don't understand why... I didn't go broke and never sat down with over 50$ at one table...
    • Ensyfer
      Ensyfer
      Bronze
      Probably sth like this happened:

You had like 400$ bankroll and gor 50$ bonus. Then you accepted this bonus and so you had 450 in your account. After that you lost while playing 50 or more $ and therefore your bonus got "exhausted ". Actually you took advantage of this bonus, but since you lost that bonus during play, you do not have to meet requirements anymore.

hope it helps
    • brafal
      brafal
      Bronze
      Invke, please update on what happens, since I had the same issue and am in progress of clearing the bonus.

According to the mods (here) I should be eligable for the next bonus after i reach the 300 pp.