First time my BR is over 1000$

• Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Jihaaaaa!!

It happened today.

My BR is 1027,93$.

Started in January with 50$ and NL10 SSS. In the midle of February i moved to BSS FR NL10. Then moved to NL10 BSS SH and now i am playing on 20NL BSS SH tables for about two months.

I cannot play poker at the weekends so if i could play it for weekend i believe that my BR should be even higher but i am still happy with my progress so far.

I know i have still a lot to learn and i hope i will writte to this part of the forum again soon:) )

Thanks PS.
  • 5 replies
    • Dykiller
      Dykiller
      Bronze
      hey nice job,

With a BR that big I think you can move up a limit.

Good luck
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      According to BRM i think i must have at least 30buy ins of next limit to go one up. Maybe i can move to NL30 but definitely not to NL50.

Thanks!
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      Very nice, next step 10k. GL ;)
    • koaesica
      koaesica
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alan883
      Jihaaaaa!!

It happened today.

My BR is 1027,93$.

Started in January with 50$ and NL10 SSS. In the midle of February i moved to BSS FR NL10. Then moved to NL10 BSS SH and now i am playing on 20NL BSS SH tables for about two months.

I cannot play poker at the weekends so if i could play it for weekend i believe that my BR should be even higher but i am still happy with my progress so far.

I know i have still a lot to learn and i hope i will writte to this part of the forum again soon:) )

Thanks PS.
      Congratulations! I just hit 1k too tonight :)
    • thebigheizung85
      thebigheizung85
      Silver
      I also hit $1k in the session i just finished. Made 52.67BB/100 Hands, which is quite good ;-).

The only reason why I am over 1k though is the fact that i finished ITM in the Sunday Million. I will definitely try to qualifiy cheaply for this weeks million. It is quite hard to work on monday though (if i survive that long like this week, but hey^^)

Now my first plan is never to fall back below 1K and hit $2k in let's say.... 10 days?^^ :-)