This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

First time my BR is over 1000$

• Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Jihaaaaa!!

It happened today.

My BR is 1027,93$.

Started in January with 50$ and NL10 SSS. In the midle of February i moved to BSS FR NL10. Then moved to NL10 BSS SH and now i am playing on 20NL BSS SH tables for about two months.

I cannot play poker at the weekends so if i could play it for weekend i believe that my BR should be even higher but i am still happy with my progress so far.

I know i have still a lot to learn and i hope i will writte to this part of the forum again soon:) )

Thanks PS.
  • 5 replies
    • Dykiller
      Dykiller
      Bronze
      hey nice job,

With a BR that big I think you can move up a limit.

Good luck
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      According to BRM i think i must have at least 30buy ins of next limit to go one up. Maybe i can move to NL30 but definitely not to NL50.

Thanks!
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Bronze
      Very nice, next step 10k. GL ;)
    • koaesica
      koaesica
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alan883
      Jihaaaaa!!

It happened today.

My BR is 1027,93$.

Started in January with 50$ and NL10 SSS. In the midle of February i moved to BSS FR NL10. Then moved to NL10 BSS SH and now i am playing on 20NL BSS SH tables for about two months.

I cannot play poker at the weekends so if i could play it for weekend i believe that my BR should be even higher but i am still happy with my progress so far.

I know i have still a lot to learn and i hope i will writte to this part of the forum again soon:) )

Thanks PS.
      Congratulations! I just hit 1k too tonight :)
    • thebigheizung85
      thebigheizung85
      Bronze
      I also hit $1k in the session i just finished. Made 52.67BB/100 Hands, which is quite good ;-).

The only reason why I am over 1k though is the fact that i finished ITM in the Sunday Million. I will definitely try to qualifiy cheaply for this weeks million. It is quite hard to work on monday though (if i survive that long like this week, but hey^^)

Now my first plan is never to fall back below 1K and hit $2k in let's say.... 10 days?^^ :-)