If you would play like this and why or why not
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Originally posted by Bierbaer
      So what exactly is your question?
      it is very standard getting there all-in with AK, because you´re likely not behind, pot is big and he could shove with worse hands
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      it is very standard getting there all-in with AK, because you´re likely not behind, pot is big and he could shove with worse hands
      Actually I don't see him calling my shove with worse, I did it so he can fold his TT-QQ. In other words for FE and I might hit and beat his pp.
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Why do we think 17-10 in full ring can shove worse than AKo? No way is this guy shoving AQs. Itd be rare for -10 to even 3bet a hand worse than AKo.

Flat or fold, with a lean towards fold because of position and constricted implieds (villain has $15 instead of $20), but depending heavily on our villain's 3bet stat which is becoming semi-reliable at 429 hand read. If villain 3bets more than 5% then villain sometimes 3bets TT, AQs and we can choose between a call and a 4bet. If the villain 3bets 2% or less its QQ+, sometimes AK (QQ+, AKo = 2.5%) and we should probably muck OOP.

Suicidal shove, if my guess of this player's 3bet range (2%, QQ+, AKs+) is accurate.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jaissica
      Why do we think 17-10 in full ring can shove worse than AKo? No way is this guy shoving AQs. Itd be rare for -10 to even 3bet a hand worse than AKo.

Flat or fold, with a lean towards fold because of position and constricted implieds (villain has $15 instead of $20), but depending heavily on our villain's 3bet stat which is becoming semi-reliable at 429 hand read. If villain 3bets more than 5% then villain sometimes 3bets TT, AQs and we can choose between a call and a 4bet. If the villain 3bets 2% or less its QQ+, sometimes AK (QQ+, AKo = 2.5%) and we should probably muck OOP.

Suicidal shove, if my guess of this player's 3bet range (2%, QQ+, AKs+) is accurate.
      Because his stack is only 75bb and he seems enough aggressive I think that kind of player would often get there all-in other hands than QQ+/AK.
      So if he calls shove with JJ/TT, then it is the same if he´d call shove with AQ.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      When you say "you´re likely not behind" do you mean "you´re likely not against KK, AA"? (imo I'm behind 77+ but dead money makes up for the % I'm behind)
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I`m also leaning towards folding here. Hero raises from UTG1 so villain 3-bet range is getting tighter here. My guess is we are too often against QQ+ here to justify risking 75BB.
    • HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      I likely never fold AKs. But it REALLY is depended on his 3-bet stat. if it is like <1, i fold. between 2-5 I call, higher than 5, I 4-bet, but likely to min4-bet since a shove isolates his range :) .
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Originally posted by timkroes
      I likely never fold AKs. But it REALLY is depended on his 3-bet stat. if it is like <1, i fold. between 2-5 I call, higher than 5, I 4-bet, but likely to min4-bet since a shove isolates his range :) .
      +1
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      When you say "you´re likely not behind" do you mean "you´re likely not against KK, AA"? (imo I'm behind 77+ but dead money makes up for the % I'm behind)
      yeah, I meant that you´re likely not big underdog when you go all-in pf.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by timkroes
      Supposing I call, what if I miss and he cbets? I will have to fold 2/3 of the cases I believe