Points confused :S

• AAct1on
      AAct1on
      Bronze
      I did the quiz, created my partypoker acc and have my bonus and im already to go win some money, i read some threads and im kinda confused.

To withdraw i need......300 partypoints? how do i get them? and i need to play a certain amount within a certain time scale, how long do i have

(and how do i become silver for your awesome strategy guides)

Best regards~
  • 5 replies
    • ktrsktrs
      ktrsktrs
      Bronze
      To withdraw i need......300 partypoints? how do i get them? and i need to play a certain amount within a certain time scale, how long do i have

Partypoints is something you get by playing, I think it is calculated somehow with your rake - but im not sure, but the more hands you play the more points you get. How much time you have back to get the points and how many points made, you can probably see at your client - under something like "My bonusses". I can see how many points I have in pacific poker, but not sure with party =) .

To get silver, you need to get 100 strategypoints, how they are calculated im not sure at all, but i guess its kinda the same way as the partypoints
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello AAct1on and welcome to the PokerStrategy!

In order to earn PartyPoints all you need to do is play. You can find some more details on the PartyPoker bonus here: How to clear the 50$ + 100$ bonus (Updated 18th May 2009) & Collecting PartyPoker Points on different Limits

For every PartyPoint you collect you will receive 1.5 StrategyPoints on PokerStrategy. If you have collected over 100 StrategyPoints in the last 4 weeks you are upgraded to silver. You can read more about this here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards

For the beginning though I suggest you put your full emphasis on learning and improving and not on earning points. If you become a better player - the points will come from themselves :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • AAct1on
      AAct1on
      Bronze
      Thank you very much for that outstanding reply :)
    • ktrsktrs
      ktrsktrs
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD

For every PartyPoint you collect you will receive 1.5 StrategyPoints on PokerStrategy. If you have collected over 100 StrategyPoints in the last 4 weeks you are upgraded to silver. You can read more about this here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Hi, how is the strategypoints calculated if you play on pacific poker, also 1.5*FPP ?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ktrsktrs,

Simply check the link I pasted: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards

It has the full list of how StrategyPoints are calculated for our different partner sites. For Pacific it is 4 SP for every dollar of rake.

Best regards
      SoyCD