This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Cashout, TAF and clear bonus question

• heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Hello, first of all I would like to thank you for your great site and oppoturnity to start playing poker online without investment. I have registered to Titan through PS and I've got some questions. It is possible for me, after clearing the 2500 TP, withdraw any amount of money which I receive via TAF? Or I have to clear it somehow in order to withdraw it? I'm just asking because I want to move another site (with more traffic). Thanks for your replys

PS: Sorry for bad english, I hope you can all understand it. Tell me, if there will be any problem ;)
  • 3 replies
    • heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Bump

Is there anybody who can reply my answer? Thanks a lot :-)
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Originally posted by heelia
      It is possible for me, after clearing the 2500 TP, withdraw any amount of money which I receive via TAF? Or I have to clear it somehow in order to withdraw it?
      Yes, no clearing needed. :)
    • heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Amirapuato
      Originally posted by heelia
      It is possible for me, after clearing the 2500 TP, withdraw any amount of money which I receive via TAF? Or I have to clear it somehow in order to withdraw it?
      Yes, no clearing needed. :)
      Thanks really much for your reply, this will encourage me for referring more and more friends ... Thinking about website ;)