Cashout, TAF and clear bonus question

• heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Hello, first of all I would like to thank you for your great site and oppoturnity to start playing poker online without investment. I have registered to Titan through PS and I've got some questions. It is possible for me, after clearing the 2500 TP, withdraw any amount of money which I receive via TAF? Or I have to clear it somehow in order to withdraw it? I'm just asking because I want to move another site (with more traffic). Thanks for your replys

PS: Sorry for bad english, I hope you can all understand it. Tell me, if there will be any problem ;)
  • 3 replies
    • heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Bump

Is there anybody who can reply my answer? Thanks a lot :-)
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Originally posted by heelia
      It is possible for me, after clearing the 2500 TP, withdraw any amount of money which I receive via TAF? Or I have to clear it somehow in order to withdraw it?
      Yes, no clearing needed. :)
    • heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Amirapuato
      Originally posted by heelia
      It is possible for me, after clearing the 2500 TP, withdraw any amount of money which I receive via TAF? Or I have to clear it somehow in order to withdraw it?
      Yes, no clearing needed. :)
      Thanks really much for your reply, this will encourage me for referring more and more friends ... Thinking about website ;)