good poker room for fl players with rakeback

• DevilHand86
      DevilHand86
      Bronze
      is there any room with rakeback for fl fr players ? i mean full tilt got only 4 tebles on 0.10/0.20 and next limit jump on 0.25/0.50 with few tebles as well i use to play in stars were there are aloth of tebles but since no rakeback i wanna play in some that actualy give rakeback

P.S sry for bad eng :D
  • 18 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

You'll have to move to SH sooner or later ;) . FR is just a starting point. Either stars or full tilt are by far the best for FL and I'd stick to one of those. You have to keep in mind that the winrate should be of a greater importance to you than rakeback and stats is the best platform to have a big winrate on. Although pacific is actually good for winrate as well but the number of tables is so small and they don't even have FL tables. Rakeback really isn't what you should be looking for unless you're grinding a lot (which I don't reccomend on micro limits, rather try to improve your winrate and game) so I think stars are by far the best until limits like 3/6 or 5/T.

Regards,

Primzi
    • DevilHand86
      DevilHand86
      Bronze
      ty very much Primzi the point is i am not tracked in stars and rly wanna get gold here so mb i will move back to FTP :]
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

That's very unfortunate, and as the higher level learning material is cruical to become very good at FL I think that FTP is the best option for you as it's much better than the rest of the sites :) . If you move to SH soon there will be plenty of fishy tables waiting for you so that shouldn't be a problem :) .

Good luck at the tables!

Primzi
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      There are actually only four sites where you can "normally" play FL.

1. PokerStars
      2. iPoker Network
      3. FullTilt
      4. PartyPoker
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      There are actually only four sites where you can "normally" play FL.

1. PokerStars
      2. iPoker Network
      3. FullTilt
      4. PartyPoker
      IDK about ipoker, but on party playing FL is equal to suicide o.o
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I played at PartyPoker and it was all fine :)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Not at 1/2 or higher :| .
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      ??? I play PP only. ;)
    • zivkoleo
      zivkoleo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      ??? I play PP only. ;)
      That's why its suicide; because of you :D
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Very few tables on party 1/2 and higher, there's like 10x more on stars... And there's way too few fish. And there's this Cirith guy who's just too good and would take all my monies away :f_confused:
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      Bet365 (ipoker)is a good choice, lots of FR and SH tables and once you are silver and maintain min silver every month then they give you a cash bonus based on the amount of points you collected.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Very few tables on party 1/2 and higher, there's like 10x more on stars... And there's way too few fish. And there's this Cirith guy who's just too good and would take all my monies away :f_confused:
      Haha. Thanks guys. ;)

Stars is interesting but no data mining and not tracked. :/
    • DaveX77
      DaveX77
      Bronze
      I play 0.25/0.50 on Party and Pokerstars at the moment and it's much easier to play on Pokerstars. There are much more tables and there is a lot of fish on Pokerstars on this limit :-)
      The only problem for me is that my Pokerstars account is not tracked, otherwise I would be playing only there.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Emm, Stars = PokerStars?

It's listed in Pokestrategy's affiliates, why wouldn't it be tracked?

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-stars

Anyway, interesting discussion for me too as I will be moving my bankroll in a month or two from Pacific and PS seems to be the best besides ... not being tracked?

Primzi&Corey: how's with the play on stars versus Pacific on let's say 0.5/1 or 1/2 FL SH?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      By "not tracked" he means that HE is not tracked not that Stars is not affiliate :) He already had account before joining PokerStrategy (main reason in 99% cases).

Comparing FL SH on Stars and Pacific is like comparing size of Slovenia with Russia. ATM on Pacific are two 0.5/1 and two 1/2 tables. On Stars there are 68 0.5/1 and 61 1/2 FL SH tables. Do I need to say more? :)
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Ok. This may sound stupid, but anyway - I don't have an account on Pokerstars yet, but I have used my "welcome bonus" to sign up on Pacific. If I make a new account on Pokerstars via Pokerstrategy could I be tracked?

Ok, ok, I understand and am very glad to hear there so much more players. I was asking because all the talking about Pacific being so fishy, will I have a hard landing after joining stars? :)
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Of course you will be tracked. You can be tracked on as many sites as you want.
      You will do just fine :)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      On pacific for more than half of the day there are no 1/2 tables. And there are max. 2. They're sometimes fishy sometimes nitty. 0.5/1 is better and usually very fishy but again 1-4 tables throughout the day 4 being quite rare and multitabling is almost impossible on pacific. <3 stars ;) .