New to pokerstars - No strategy points?

• Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Bronze
      Hi I'm not a beginner to PokerStrategy but yesterday I opened a new account on pokerstars using the Pokerstrategy signup code "pokerstrategy.com-reveng". Despite having earned 50VPPs I am yet to see any confirmation here that I am earning Strategy points. How can I check my account is linked?

I followed the instructions in the download guide and have allowed information sharing like it says. I have also used the first deposit code if that makes a difference.

Perhaps I am just just being impatient and they will come through soon but since I am playing quite a high volume atm (exams just finished) I don't want to miss out on too many points :D

Thanks in advance for any info.
  • 3 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Smileyphil,

did you enter your username in your profile ?

And on the home site on the right hand side next to the pokerrooms you can see when the points last got updated. Pokerstars last got updates on the 13th of June. So that's probably why you haven't received any pokerstrategy points yet

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • sm112
      sm112
      Black
      There's usually a 2-3 day delay when transferring VPP-s from Stars to PS.
    • Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Bronze
      "Pokerstars last got updates on the 13th of June."

I guess that explains it. No worries then. I have put my username in the box so the problem is just me being impatient. I'll wait it out.

Thanks for the help guys. Keep up the good work :)