This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl5 Fr Kt

• JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Known players:      
      SB:
      $5,09
      Hero:
      $5,00
      BU:
      $1,87

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:diamond: , T:diamond:
      6 folds, BU calls $0,05, SB calls $0,03, Hero raises to $0,30, BU calls $0,25, SB calls $0,25.

Flop: ($0,90) T:spade: , 2:club: , 9:spade: (3 players)
      SB bets $0,20, Hero raises to $1,00, BU folds, SB calls $0,80.

Turn: ($2,90) 8:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2,00, SB calls $2,00.

River: ($6,90) 9:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $1,79 (All-In), Hero calls $1,70 (All-In), SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $10,30

Preflop i thought bu limp is very weak so i decided to raise him and hopefully isolate one of them... Not sure if that was good idea with KT.. I dont do this much, i think it was for the first time i did it from BB..
      On the flop i think the raise is ok here..

Well now we are on the turn.. My card is not really worth putting much more money in, when i realized i shall protect it and i did bet.. Well is it even worth protection? Maybe i shall just check behind to keep the pot small? I really dont know what to do here..

On the river well i think theres no way im folding now..
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think checking turn is fine, since you should likely bet/call and on that board, you´re not likely to do that.
      Also he´d often bet himself with weaker hands if you check turn
      River call is fine.