[NL20-NL50] NL25 SH TT trips against turn flush

• koaesica
      Known players:

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with T:diamond: , T:heart:
      MP3 raises to $1,10, Hero calls $1,10, 2 folds, BB calls $0,85.

Flop: ($3,40) Q:heart: , T:spade: , 5:heart: (3 players)
      BB bets $1,00, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $4,50, BB calls $3,50.

Turn: ($12,40) 6:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks,

Should I reraise his donkbet on the flop bigger?

Against a low flush I have like 36% equity on the turn. Can I go for pot control on the turn and check behind, hoping to hit like a flush/full house? And then call a bet with the flush and shove with a full house?
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      You can pot-raise the donkbet on the flop against a fish.

The hands that will continue to a bet on the turn are made flushes, and stuff with a high heart that called the flop raise but that you're still ahead of like KhJc or AhQc types of hands, or other random combo draws. If he is bad enough he might call again with a lone top pair.

I wouldn't be happy with a T-high flush on a 4-flushed board if i get any action, so checking behind to draw to a flush or FH doesn't seem that attractive to me. Plus if he does have a low flush and the board pairs on the river he might not go all the way with his flush.

The fact that he blockbet/call the flop makes a flush more likely on the turn because it's a common drawing line from bad players, but i still think we have enough equity to bet/call that turn against an unknown.
    • Kaitz20
      it should be 3-bet pf.
      I think checking turn is fine, if you think he was drawing a lot of times, he´d lead out on the flush on the river and youc an shove with boat if you hit.
      Also he could just lead out with Qx or any other hand that he decided to lead out.