This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Software Problems

• morris979
      morris979
      Bronze
      Hi not sure if anyone here will be able to help but I've got some problems.
      I tried to download the trial version of PT3 and when I accessed it for the first time it said there was a problem with some database program or other(as you can guess I am a computer idiot) and that I should delete and then reinstall it. It was called postgres 8.3 I think.

Anyway I followed the instructions on the web page to do this and now nothing works.ie Elephant. I get a message everytime I try to start it up which says that I need to create a new database followed by a second message which states that connection to the database server has been lost and I can,t get anywhere.

Sorry some of this is a bit vague but this is worse than tilt.Only the fact that I still want to play poker has stopped me from throwing the lot out of the window. Will probably be a little more coherant if some one might be able to help once I've calmed down.

Thanks in advance for any replies. Gary.
  • 1 reply