what i have to do?

• razvan18
      razvan18
      Bronze
      hi.I whant to bring you my best regarts to your web site, i like it very much and i am imprest by the bonus that you offer.now my qestion is what i must to do to widraw cash from party after i registret by your promotion.tancks
  • 4 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Ok, here we go

So as far as i know you can only withdrawel after you cleared the $100 bonus.
      When you try to withdrawel earlier I think Party will close your account immediently.

I am not informed about the concrete details. So this information may not be 100% correct. You can of course try to cash out whenever you want to but this is your own risk.

I hope you understand that, we are not giving away the first $50 so that you can immediently withdrawel that money. Our target group are people who love to play poker and who want to improve their game.

We have so many members who earn a really good regular income every month by playing poker. And I think earning money by playing such a game is quite good and we are offering everyone the opportunity to do that without ever investing own money.

But anyway you just asked how to withdrawel so i would recommend you the following article: Using Neteller!

Another quite commen way is moneybookers (google)
      and of course all the other "cash out" possibilities offered by Party. Just log in to your Party Software select "Cashier" then "Cash Out" there you see what is possible

Best regards,
      Stefan

and thx for the compliment
    • razvan18
      razvan18
      Bronze
      oh no i whant to play poker i can say that i am fall in love by poker.i just whant to asck that if is posible to witdraw money whit no deposit only benefit by this offer.
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by razvan18
      oh no i whant to play poker i can say that i am fall in love by poker.i just whant to asck that if is posible to witdraw money whit no deposit only benefit by this offer.
      after you get your $50 bonus u need to play with that money 5000 ranked hands after you have played you will receive another $100 and then you can withdraw
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by razvan18
      Ahh ok np, it sounded a bit like you wanted to withdrawel the $50 directly.