ICM Trainer Portal Settings

• cyzo
      cyzo
      Bronze
      Is there any way for us to define our own sng settings for ICM Trainer (i.e. use a different payout structure than the defaults). I need some way to practice ICM for single table satellites where first and second both get a ticket of equal value. If this is not possible, does anyone know of any other ICM simulation software that I could use for this?
  • 4 replies
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      there is link somewhere on this forum where you can find NASH equilirbrium,nash charts,icm calculator where you can adjust payout structure but im too lazy to find it :) try little google it
    • cyzo
      cyzo
      Bronze
      I found some calculators and even open source code allowing this, but I need something where I can actually practice hands. I looked through all the files in the ICM Trainer folder in vain, so I figure that it must be hard-coded in a library right now.
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      hmm maybe those calculations are in new sng wiz releases where you can count diferent payout strucutre like DONS etc i dont know ..

but friend of mine just makes his own charts by using those sites calculators ...and he is using them pretty well...
    • cyzo
      cyzo
      Bronze
      I was under the impression that sng wiz provides handranges for opponents and would even let you adjust them rather than calculating the nash equilibrium using FGS.