[NL2-NL10] QT nl200

• Aimboy
      Aimboy
      Bronze
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

CO ($211)
      Hero (Button) ($40)
      SB ($389.40)
      BB ($47.20)
      UTG ($484.95)
      UTG+1 ($41.20)
      MP1 ($44)
      MP2 ($46)
      MP3 ($37)

Preflop: Hero is Button with ,
      6 folds, Hero bets $6, 1 fold, BB raises to $19, 1 fold

Total pot: $13 | Rake: $0

BB: 11/9, fold bb to steal 76, 3bet vs steal 15%
      SB: 17/11, fold bb to steal 79 (fold sb to steal 93), 3bet vs steal 2%

1) Recently I realized that I had been loosing to much on steals on nl200. On nl100 there wasn't many resteal attempts, but on nl200 it's very common, so I have to make my steal range more tight. With what range should I attempt to steal? Should it attempt to steal with hand which I would be ready to go all-in against opponents range?

2) Do you use fold sb to steal stat?
  • 2 replies
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      There is no concrete answer to your question as you should be adjusting to the players in the blinds. However I think it may be useful to know what your steal % is at the moment in CO, BU and SB.

You may find it useful to play around with the handrange feature on the Equilator to work out some calling ranges with minimum equity required for various villain resteal%'s. This will help if you are folding too much to resteals.

Also adjusting quickly to changes in Villains style versus you can also be important.
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      There is no concrete answer to your question as you should be adjusting to the players in the blinds. However I think it may be useful to know what your steal % is at the moment in CO, BU and SB.

You may find it useful to play around with the handrange feature on the Equilator to work out some calling ranges with minimum equity required for various villain resteal%'s. This will help if you are folding too much to resteals.

Also adjusting quickly to changes in Villains style versus you can also be important.
      this and also adjust your raise size to villain when they both only defend active then 2,5x should be the best from bu.. also you should try to get a good balance from the bu so lets say you raise 35% from the bu first in, then you should call at least top15% against good players.