• 5 replies
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Just a lag in the process........don't worry, just 5 to go
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      You probably have 95 PS Points in "Lifetime StrategyPoints" right?? To be silver you need more than 100 Points in "Last four weeks" in the right "My Poker Rooms " box!! (if you play in more than one room u can check the total in the bottom)
    • mihninho
      mihninho
      Bronze
      yes i have lifetime 95. i play only in one room
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      Like i said, u should check points in the last 4 weeks (box in the left), cause that is what is used to calculate ranks. Bet u have 87 there! U need more than 100 there. Lifetime points are not important to rank (just for black member).
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello mihninho,

There are two different ways in which StrategyPoints are counted. For day to day issues the most important ones are your "Recent" StrategyPoints, so the ones that you have collected in the last 4 weeks. These determine what your current status is and can be found on the home page at the bottom of your PokerRooms list:

In contrast to them stand the LifeTime Points. These are simply all Points you have collected in your entire time at PokerStrategy. They are important for things like receiving your Elephant Liscense (1,000 SP needed), various second starting capital promotions (e.g. we gave away a second Mansion capital to everyone with more than 500 lifetime points and another 888.com capital to anyone with over 888 lifetime points) as well as the Black Member status.

For more information on StrategyPoints you can also check out our rewards system page.

Best regards
      SoyCD