New site, first deposit

• Sasa1234
      Sasa1234
      Bronze
      I don+t know which site to chose, so I need some help.
      I would like to clear some bonuses on few sites, but with my limited BR I'm
      considering these sites: bet365, Mansion, Everest and Pacific.

I play NL FR and SH on microstakes. Multitabling 8-10 tables at a time. NL 0.10 and NL 0.25

I'm just planning playing there until i clear the first deposit bonus.

I would apreciate sugestions
  • 5 replies
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Pacific and Everest are awful for multitabling, you can't play even 10 tables there. bet365 and Mansion are decent for shorthanded play, but awful for full ring with all those shortstacks/rake race grinders.

I'd recommend Cake Poker or Full Tilt, as they have enough games going on (especially Full Tilt) and offer rakeback, which is pretty important for those limits as the rake will always be 5%. Cake has better returns, with bonus and rakeback you get ~50% of the rake back. It also has enough low limit tables full so you can always play 10 tables, so that would be my pick.

With those limits it is pretty hard to clear any bonuses completely..

Then there is absolute and ultimate poker, which would be excellent site for you because it has one of the loosest games on the net, but it is not pstrategy-site and there have been few huge scandals which makes higher limits there risky to play.
    • Sasa1234
      Sasa1234
      Bronze
      But it says that it is impossible on cake poker using hud programs for tracking players, so that is why i don't like it. What do you think, how important is hud on those limits?

Thanks for your answer, you helped a lot.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      I don't use hud that much, but I think it is not necessary especially on lower limits. You can still take notes and color code players there. Remember that your opponents don't have it either and some fishes like to play there because "others don't have unfair advantage".
    • Sasa1234
      Sasa1234
      Bronze
      Ok, then i'll try it there. It seems perfect, exept that rule of no hud programs allowed.
      Can I ask you few qouestions:
      1.) what limits do you play, what game type and how many tables at a time?
      2.) Maybe I'll have to play less tables, it it hard to notice how opponents play when you grind 10 tables simultaneously. What is your oppinion of that?
    • Djvandal
      Djvandal
      Bronze
      IMO when you start playing @ cake play just 4 tables it is easy enough to take notes on behaviour with this number after a week you should have enough notes to jump to 6 tables id say add 2 each week as your notes will increase on the regulars and use the colour coded dots for quik identification id say 75% of players you encounter are regulars.

I was hesitant at first to play without tracking software but have grown to not mind it there at all.

I play mostly NL4 and NL10 with ocasional NL20 @Cake

Also Absolute is very soft games i have done extremely well clearing bonus's there took me abough 2 weeks to clear $600 bonus at NL50/Nl100 table selection is key there and you can find some really crazy fish there

but as it is not tracked by ps im thinking of moving my br there to cake