Poker table

• ladman
      ladman
      Bronze
      Think this is the right board for this. Basically I have quite a lot of time on my hands at the moment and have set myself the challenge of building something that I would really want. A nice poker table. But I have no experience of poker tables or building anything. Where on earth do i start?
  • 3 replies
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      start with google or ebay....there are plenty of plans for builing tables around, including fairly detailed instructions and required materials.

good luck with it, update the thread to let us know how you go, with a picture of the finished product
    • littlepricie
      littlepricie
      Bronze
      I just read your post about building poker tables.... I have been building them for about 3 years in my free time, i got the plans online, I sell mine for $600 for 10 oval, $300 for 8 man circle or octagon.... It is easy to build with just a little practice.... The website is http://www.homepokertourney.com good luck. if you have any problems or questions please feel free to ask.. add me to your friends list if you want and it will make it easier to communicate..... Good Luck

Where do you live...I can give you the websites i use to order the material for building it
    • ladman
      ladman
      Bronze
      a little north of london, and i've added you mate, thanks for the help