Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $10.31
      BU:
      $9.55

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:diamond: , Q:diamond:
      CO folds, BU calls $0.10, SB folds, Hero raises to $0.40, BU raises to $0.70, Hero calls $0.30.

Flop: ($1.45) Q:heart: , J:spade: , 3:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1.38, Hero calls $1.38.

Turn: ($4.21) 3:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2.00, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $6.21

How would you play this hand? The villain is very aggressive and, well, not so many hands, but his 3bet average was 13%. I don't really want to raise the flop or the turn. Should I call him down or give him credit for the min3bet preflop? Cause I see very strong hands often after a min3bet preflop on this level...
  • 3 replies
    • kosmonaut111
      kosmonaut111
      Bronze
      Against 13 percent (this percent may be very wrong) you are 69% ahead on flop and 75% on turn (if we suppose that he bets so with every hand from his range - it is possible with his AF). Hard situation actually. If you call, the pot will be on the river already 8$ and he can easily shove there, so you have to decide, do you want to play TPGK for stack. I dont want to.
      Another way is to raise him on flop - but you can´t be sure even if he pushes. Playing against maniacs is hard...
      I am not SH player also :P
      Without stats my decision is clear fold, but against him ... maybe it is better to fold also.
    • 300warrior
      300warrior
      Bronze
      c/c flop,c/c turn,c/c river on a blank.
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      No reason to call his min bet pf if you are going to fold TPGK on the turn against this guy. This guy is firing with air a lot of times.I would call him down here.
      One more point, those min-3bet are not always strong hands, especially not from maniacs.