Hi all!

• rajenb
      rajenb
      Bronze
      Hello Everyone

Just registered on this website a few days ago and passed the quiz. Waiting for my 50$ right now. But apart from that, I must say, my game has improved loads. I can concerntrate for a longer time now and play chips are coming in. I have got a question though. Feel free to answer.

In most of the play chip games, once I have good cards, most of the time, on a table there is a bunch of psychos, reraising like mad. And this happens mostly on very strong hands. What is one supposed to do? Do we push all in or do we wait?

Cheers
  • 3 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      When you have a very strong hand get all your chips in.

This wont happen on real money tables though, be prepared for a whole new game. When you get your starting capital its best to forget everything you learned on play money tables and start from scratch, taking habits you learned with play money to real money tables will cost you mega$$$.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello rajenb and welcome to the site!

As already mentioned by delete461, the real money games a very different from play money. You should therefore read the articles several times before starting with real money play.

If you have extremely strong hands and you believe you are ahead you should aim to get your money into the middle, since such maniacs will gladly do you the favour and call with weaker hands.

On a side note you should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • rajenb
      rajenb
      Bronze
      Thanks Admin

I shall be using your advice in the real money games. And yes, I am rereading the articles and waiting for the bronze status to unlock further articles.

Concerning the ID check, I have already sent an email with my ID and proof residence copy to the security email and will wait for a few days for them to analyse it.

Cheers