[NL20-NL50] AK on drawy board. to contibet or not?

• purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      i hate it how im getting 3bet like crazy. lost so much on failed contibets today...

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Prima
      SB ($45.22)
      BB ($50.50)
      UTG ($52.96)
      UTG+1 ($41.73)
      CO ($61.27)
      Hero ($43.50)

Dealt to Hero K:club: A:heart:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $2, SB calls $1.75, fold,

FLOP ($4.50) T:diamond: J:diamond: 9:heart:

check, Hero bets $3, SB raises to $9.50, Hero folds,

SB wins $9.98
  • 6 replies
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      Villain stats?? The essential and the only one factor here for flop decision, w/o stats it would be very hard to tell something.

Especially I'd like to see "fold to flop cbet". Since on this board you're not playing cards anymore, you're playing against the villain.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Unless that guy folds to an ungodly amount of c-bets, i'd just check it back on that flop. It hits a SB flatting range pretty hard, most of the time he has a piece of it that he isn't folding to just a c-bet.

As played you're folding to the flop raise, no-brainer.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I'd prefer check.
      You face too many times c/r there against aggressive players.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      ok thanks. hmm... sorry not yet too familiar with HEM. can someone teach me how to post hand with stats on players?
      (what i did was just click on table name, then hand pops up, then i clicked 2+2 button which automatically pasted on my clipboard, then copied here.)
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      I don't use HEM personally, but i don't remember seeing any kind of automated posting for player stats within hand histories, only the Elephant does that i think. Most people just paste their hands and then manually add a comment with vpip/pfr/af/hands for villains.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      ok thanks. hmm... sorry not yet too familiar with HEM. can someone teach me how to post hand with stats on players?
      (what i did was just click on table name, then hand pops up, then i clicked 2+2 button which automatically pasted on my clipboard, then copied here.)
      you can see player stats when you replay your hand at HEM.