This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$5000 wager

• 12 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Just contact their live support (help/contact us/live support) to find out how much have you waged :) . It'll take 1.5-2 months at least with proper BRM though so don't get too excited ;) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • RocketRonn
      RocketRonn
      Bronze
      oh ok thanks
    • imoldovann
      imoldovann
      Bronze
      So far it said I've wagered about $980 and I have 86.566 Reward points.

But I only played PL Omaha :D

Also the chick at the live support told me u have to make 500 points to clear the $100 bonus.
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      doesn't the bonus clear in $10 increments.....i thought it was 80 points per $10, but could be wrong
    • Apitov
      Apitov
      Bronze
      Is it possible to wage 5000$ and other bounses that they require in the small blind rooms? How do you calculate that? Could someone please answer :)

Thanks alot
    • anairda
      anairda
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Apitov
      Is it possible to wage 5000$ and other bounses that they require in the small blind rooms? How do you calculate that? Could someone please answer :)

Thanks alot
      Like Imoldovan said.. u need like 500 points to clear 5000$..+ you will have to make an id check and clear another 20$ bonus they give you, even if you don't ask for it.. you still need to clear it out too in order to cashout.. funny no?
    • anairda
      anairda
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Apitov

Thanks alot
      Do the math... you make x FPP..in 1 hour playing at SB/BB.. at Y tables..
      500FPP/x=number of days you need to clear out the bonus.. more or less.. if you keep the tables down to Y and the same SB/BB
    • Apitov
      Apitov
      Bronze
      I am starting to understand now..one more question :)

If i follow the bankroll..will i succeed in time to clear everything i have to be able to withdraw some money, if I ofcourse stay alive :)

Thanks again man
    • DiegoFueng
      DiegoFueng
      Bronze
      i wager the $5000 in 1 week playing NL10 SH
      Now i have to get those +$100 bonus, i already get $25 or something.. but is very sick, u get it as rakeback of 10%/week... I could get a rakeback of 35% so im actually loosing a lot ...
    • KatyPuhar
      KatyPuhar
      Bronze
      Hello!

I also have a problem. I created an account and got 50$+100$ on 27.6.09. Than i wasnt playing almost nothing in next two weeks. Somwhere around 10.7 i started playing, i said to my self, because i saw that i wount wager enough with small stakes so i risked all and started playing 25/50nl. so i go to 500$. BUT THE problem is in wagering dollars. Till this thursday i have allready wagered 4300$, but from then on the wagering dollars are still the same and i have been playing from thursday till today for about 15hours. So i think they should go up but they arent. The 24hour support isnt such a good support:) But from the other 100$ which u get from the rake i allready got something about 25$. So is this maybe a problem. That i have to play play play and get the whole additional 100$ to make a cashout. Did anyone have the same problems or what?

Please help me

K
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Silver
      how much time do we have to wage $5000

It appears that it will be close to impossible achieve this in 3 months without mainly dedication.
    • anairda
      anairda
      Bronze
      I have around 670 FPP on pacific poker.. meaning I've been wagering around 6000$.. more or less.. and requested a cashout last week. Yesterday I contact the live support.. the funny thing was he was trying to lie to me telling me that I had received the money. I told him I didn't received any money from them.. I know how much money I have into my bank account.. and in the cashout history appears that the transaction is " in process".. and he goes "Oh, I'm sorry.. I think you are right" LOL. After that he tells me that it takes around 4-7 bussiness days to cashout.. until today (27.07) 6 bussiness day passed. I can't wait to see what surprise will I get tomorow.