$5000 wager

• 12 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Just contact their live support (help/contact us/live support) to find out how much have you waged :) . It'll take 1.5-2 months at least with proper BRM though so don't get too excited ;) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • RocketRonn
      RocketRonn
      Bronze
      oh ok thanks
    • imoldovann
      imoldovann
      Bronze
      So far it said I've wagered about $980 and I have 86.566 Reward points.

But I only played PL Omaha :D

Also the chick at the live support told me u have to make 500 points to clear the $100 bonus.
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      doesn't the bonus clear in $10 increments.....i thought it was 80 points per $10, but could be wrong
    • Apitov
      Apitov
      Bronze
      Is it possible to wage 5000$ and other bounses that they require in the small blind rooms? How do you calculate that? Could someone please answer :)

Thanks alot
    • anairda
      anairda
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Apitov
      Is it possible to wage 5000$ and other bounses that they require in the small blind rooms? How do you calculate that? Could someone please answer :)

Thanks alot
      Like Imoldovan said.. u need like 500 points to clear 5000$..+ you will have to make an id check and clear another 20$ bonus they give you, even if you don't ask for it.. you still need to clear it out too in order to cashout.. funny no?
    • anairda
      anairda
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Apitov

Thanks alot
      Do the math... you make x FPP..in 1 hour playing at SB/BB.. at Y tables..
      500FPP/x=number of days you need to clear out the bonus.. more or less.. if you keep the tables down to Y and the same SB/BB
    • Apitov
      Apitov
      Bronze
      I am starting to understand now..one more question :)

If i follow the bankroll..will i succeed in time to clear everything i have to be able to withdraw some money, if I ofcourse stay alive :)

Thanks again man
    • DiegoFueng
      DiegoFueng
      Bronze
      i wager the $5000 in 1 week playing NL10 SH
      Now i have to get those +$100 bonus, i already get $25 or something.. but is very sick, u get it as rakeback of 10%/week... I could get a rakeback of 35% so im actually loosing a lot ...
    • KatyPuhar
      KatyPuhar
      Bronze
      Hello!

I also have a problem. I created an account and got 50$+100$ on 27.6.09. Than i wasnt playing almost nothing in next two weeks. Somwhere around 10.7 i started playing, i said to my self, because i saw that i wount wager enough with small stakes so i risked all and started playing 25/50nl. so i go to 500$. BUT THE problem is in wagering dollars. Till this thursday i have allready wagered 4300$, but from then on the wagering dollars are still the same and i have been playing from thursday till today for about 15hours. So i think they should go up but they arent. The 24hour support isnt such a good support:) But from the other 100$ which u get from the rake i allready got something about 25$. So is this maybe a problem. That i have to play play play and get the whole additional 100$ to make a cashout. Did anyone have the same problems or what?

Please help me

K
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      how much time do we have to wage $5000

It appears that it will be close to impossible achieve this in 3 months without mainly dedication.
    • anairda
      anairda
      Bronze
      I have around 670 FPP on pacific poker.. meaning I've been wagering around 6000$.. more or less.. and requested a cashout last week. Yesterday I contact the live support.. the funny thing was he was trying to lie to me telling me that I had received the money. I told him I didn't received any money from them.. I know how much money I have into my bank account.. and in the cashout history appears that the transaction is " in process".. and he goes "Oh, I'm sorry.. I think you are right" LOL. After that he tells me that it takes around 4-7 bussiness days to cashout.. until today (27.07) 6 bussiness day passed. I can't wait to see what surprise will I get tomorow.